Britney POV

(A/N-Watch this video: it's the same EXACT duet mentioned in the chapter!!)
Oh no.
The waiter was THE TJ!
What was I supposed to do?
He had a scary grin. "Are you ready to order?" It almost seemed like a threat.
"TJ, what do you want from us? It's been 5 freaking years. Let it go." Justin said.
"If you want me girl let me know!" TJ was quoting a song lyric from NSYNC. He was mocking Justin.
"Leave my boyfriend alone!" I yelled.
"Aww, you two are still an item?" TJ was trying to get us angry. It was working.
"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT FROM ME, TJ?" Justin stood up and screamed.
TJ seemed flustered. "Nothing." He walked away with anger in his steps.
Security guards shuffled around, to make sure we were okay.
"Is this about the kiss from 7th grade?" Justin asked.
"I really don't know." I replied.
"Hey, how about we go somewhere else. The last thing I want happening is you getting hurt." He's such a gentleman.
"Ok."
We ended up going back to his house. We ate macaroni and cheese and watched movies on the couch.
I was leaning up against him. He put his hand in my hand and held it.
"Wanna watch old MMC clips?" He asked.
"Oh God." I laughed. He pulled out a tape that was labeled, "Mickey Mouse Club performances" and put it in.
"Look how sexy I am with them overalls!" Justin pointed out himself singing backup with me and Ryan for TJ.
TJ was hamming it up. He kept stepping in front of Justin to get to me.
"I hate that creep." I said after a long moment of silence. Justin stared at me with his gorgeous blue eyes.
We watched the duet where Justin and I sing "I'll take you there" and it was so embarrassing. I had sweaty bangs and and little pink dress. Justin had a bandana and a collared shirt. I still thought he was hot.
At the end of the video, Justin pulled me in for a long kiss. A very long kiss.
After that, all I remembered was falling asleep in his arms. I was so in love.
I awoke to the doorbell ringing.
Justin was still asleep. I decided to answer it.
It was TJ.
"Look, if you're gonna terrorize me or Justin, you can leave right now." I said sharply.
"I'm here to apologize for my absurd behavior." TJ's apology seemed to be a forced one.
Nearby, camera crews were surfacing.
"Thanks. I have to go inside before the paparazzi-"
"Hey, before you go.."
TJ pulled me close to him.
He gave me a sloppy French kiss.
A camera man snapped a picture.