Britney POV

I never left the house for 3 weeks. Tabloids were surfacing about me and Justin. I didn't respond to any emails about it.
I didn't say anything to anyone who tried to contact me.
I was too depressed to even move.
I never answered the phone even if it was my mom.
I felt like the end of the world could come and I wouldn't care because I wasn't with Justin.
He was my world.
Then I realized a big mistake of mine!
I never confessed how much I loved him.
Never.
I picked up my phone and dialed his number quickly.
19 rings. Ring, ring, ring, Pick up, Justin!
"What?"
Not even a nice hello. It's not like I deserved it.
"I've been thinking. I'm not going to try to give excuses about what I did, so just hear me out. I love you, and I never really have straight out told you. It's never been anything you believed because in my heart I knew I loved you so much, but my actions proved otherwise. I cheated on you with TJ. I was drunk and I was desperate because you were gone so long. I missed you. That was the wrong thing to do. And I'm sorry for that. And you probably won't forgive me, but I just want you to know, no matter what you say to me, I would take you back in a heartbeat, but that isn't the case. I love you so much and I can't deny that anymore."
He was speechless.
"You have to understand I can't just accept it and be okay and marry you and be all dandy. Because I was hurt by what you did."
"I understand that but-"
"No matter what happens, I will always love you, and I still do."
"Thank you, so does that mean we can-"
*click*k
Justin hung up.
He hung up after telling me he loved me. I was so confused. This didn't make any sense.
Ring! Ring!
I picked up my phone.
"Hello?"
"Hi, I'm Justin Timberlake's party planner. I was given this phone number to cordially invite Britney Spears to his 21st birthday. To RSVP, just call this number again."
"Uh, I'll be there?"
"Great. I'll email your manager the details."
She hung up.
Why would Justin invite me to his birthday party?
I knew what I had to do now.
I had to win him over. I had to dress the sexiest and continue to prove that we were meant to be.
This all was overwhelming me so quickly.
But still, why did he invite me?.

A/n
Hey guys! I've been debating on whether or not to write a prequel about only TJ and his love interest for Britney, and his real motives for his wrong doings. If you could leave a comment about whether you would read a story about TJ, the cray cray man himself😜, I would appreciate it. I love feedback and having conversations with you guys! I can't believe I have over 700 reads already! And 72 votes! Thank you all sooo much!
Love,
@justney_nsyncer or Lucy👽💓