Britney POV

Justin followed me upstairs.
"What?" He said out of breath.
"I figured we could talk about what happened." He was in this sexy zip up I could see his abs through.
He wore the beanie he always wore, which I loved.
Justin sat on the couch. "Look, I trusted you and you broke my trust."
I sat next to him. "It's all my fault."
"You don't need to tell me that again Britney."
"Whenever I see your blue eyes and your smile, you remind me of old times. I wanna make more memories with you. I'm sorry I hurt you."
We sat in silence for a long time. He finally made eye contact with me. "I forgive you."
We held eye contact for a pain staking awkward amount of time, but it felt good. Yet I still didn't know how he felt about me.
"soo..." I started.
Justin smiled.
Justin smiled. For the first time in months.
"I believe you. You did cheat, but I feel bad for holding it against you mainly because that day Nicki came over, she didn't come here on her own. I asked her to come, because I was lonely, like you. And I was so close to doing the same thing you did with TJ. But I pictured your beautiful face and how much more I wanted you in my bed more than her."
"Friends?" I smiled. I wanted to be more than friends, but then I still didn't know how he felt.
"Friends." Just then, I heard footsteps from downstairs.
"Have fun you two!" I heard Lance yell. What?
The rest of NSYNC wrestled us off the couch, surprisingly, and shoved us into a walk in closet.
Oh my gosh.
I heard the door lock.
"Not again! Guys!" Justin pounded on the door. JC laughed. "I told you we would prank you tonight!"
It was dark. Instead of saying anything, I just laid on the floor of the closet.
After a long time, Justin finally said,"come here."
"Where are you?" I laughed.
I tried not to be nervous.
I felt Justin's hand brush against me by accident. The brush turned into a grope. I heard him laugh.
"Hey, Mr. Friend zone, what was the boob grab all about?" I joked.
"Sorry, i couldn't help myself."
"I love you so much."
"Hey, you just said that we should be friends, Britney!"
"Well. I didn't want to confess it at first, but since we're locked in a closet, I figured it was the perfect time to."
"That's alright because I love you too." He grabbed me again.
I giggled.
"I really missed you babe." He whispered. This time I knew I could.
I leaned towards Justin. I put my head on his shoulder. His cologne smelled so amazing.
Justin wrapped his arms around me and started kissing me. It was so perfect just like that night we reunited.
He pulled off his zip up so I could feel his fit body. I ran my hand down his abs.
We kissed after that for a long time. In the midst of the kiss, he pulled my shirt off.
"Hey.." I laughed. "Seems like someone's eager."
He felt me everywhere. The sensation grew in my body. He made me feel so good.
Seems like we're not just friends anymore!