Britney POV

I heard something drop and a door slam at Justin's house.
I knew this wasn't a good idea.
I pulled away from TJ.
"I have to go." I ran inside.
I had to phone Justin and explain. I could guarantee that it was him watching. I felt so bad. I knew TJ was a horrible person to begin with, yet I cheated on Justin for him!
I punched in Justin's digits. I heard it ring several times.
It felt like years until he picked up. My heart was beating at a pace that was immeasurable.
"He-hello?" I heard a voice that sounded like it had been crying. I felt so bad.
"Was... Was.. That you out here?" I managed to ask. I felt a single tear fall down my cheek.
I heard nothing for a long time.
"I saw what you were doing." His voice cracked. Every word he spoke seared into my heart with a knife, carving it until I had an indescribable pain.
"I'm sorry Justin."
"Wha- wh- why were you... um kissing TJ?" I heard Justin mumble.
"I don't know." I began to sob so loudly that it made my chest hurt.
"I thought you hated him, because he forced you to kiss him. Or was that just a lie?" Justin's voice was so melancholy and crackly.
"It wasn't. I'm sorry I really am I didn't know what I was doing please just accept my apology!" I cried.
The phone clicked.
He had hung up.
I buried my head into my pillow crying. I was so sad that I had done that to him! How could I have been so stupid?
I heard a knock at my door. It was probably my mom ready to complain about my irrational behavior.
"I'll talk later, Mom!" I yelled.
"It's me. Justin."
What? I thought he was angry with me!
I opened my door.
"I forgive you, Britney."
I wrapped my arms around him so tight.
I never wanted to let go.