Justin POV

Did I just sleep with Britney?
I woke up to her laying on my legs, bare legs, and she was asleep.
She looked so perfect just laying there.
"Britney?"
She yawned. "What time is it?"
"Like 1:00 am. But you need to get home before my mom thinks I'm cheating!"
"Cheating? You're dating a girl already?"
"Look, I promised her I would go out with a childhood friend ONCE. Now she thinks we're an item."
"Who?"
"Christina."
"Christina Aguilera? As in my best friend? She was not a childhood friend, Justin."
"Fine. Whatever. Just go home-"
Britney stood up. "I can't believe I came to your party."
"You're the most gorgeous girl ever." What was I saying? She cheated on me with freaking TJ of all people!
"Thank you but, I'm not sure if we should see each other again. You can call me, but you even said it yourself, I'm guaranteed not going to marry you."
"Look Brit, I invited you to maybe talk it out about what happened, and I didn't mean to tell you."
"Tell me what?" She glared at me.
"That I'm still in love with you."
"The sad thing is I still love you too."
She walked to my sock drawer.
"Can I borrow some socks? I don't know where I left mine."
"Sure."
She reached in and she felt around.
I heard a clank.
"You saved it." She was smiling and was in tears.
"Saved what?" I was so confused.
"The, the ring!"
Oh no.
"Britney, you just said you didn't want to see me, let alone marry me!"
"I'm sleep deprived right now, but I can tell you this: if you are a multimillionaire, you don't save a ring of this kind of it doesn't end up working out. You'd sell it. And you saved it. Are you telling me you want to marry me?"
"It might happen." I whispered. "But we need to take things slow. I'm still recovering."

Authors note: hey guys sorry I haven't been on! I promise more updates like this soon!! Love you all❤️