Justin POV

I awoke in a hospital bed.
Britney sat next to me with tears in her eyes.
"He beat you up. You were half awake. He knocked you out." She didn't even have to tell me who "he" was.
It was TJ.
Bits and pieces of it came back to me.
Britney was kissing someone. She pulled away and screamed. I helped her. TJ knocked me down. The rest was blank in my mind.
"The good news is that you're okay." Britney wiped her tears away and smiled.
"I'm okay?" I struggled out. I could barely breathe.
The doctor came in and started talking to me.
"Well, looks like you're up. You weren't seriously hurt. You twisted your ankle from the fall and sprained you arm. Nothing too bad, but the guy had you knocked out cold. Good thing your girlfriend was here to call an ambulance. They already arrested him for assault."
I didn't want to think about TJ. I didn't want to be here. If I wasn't hurt, why was I there?
"Can I leave?" I barely choked out.
"Yes, but not until you get some antibiotics for that head injury." He gave me some medicine and gave me my change of clothes.
"Thanks." Britney held out her hand and she helped me up.
"Thank you baby for everything." I looked her in the eye and meant what I said. I was in love with her.

It was 2:00 am when we got back to my house. Britney and I laid down to get some rest.
Before I fell asleep, I remembered her smile.
That smile.
A flashback came about my mind.
It was the first day I ever laid my eyes on Britney. I was sitting at a table practicing my lines for auditions. In the corner of my eye, someone was staring at me. I looked to my right. Britney immediately looked away. She had been staring. Did she like me back? She was just a complete stranger back then. I didn't know her. I probably would never see her again. I went back to practicing. Once again, I felt her stare remain on me for about 2 minutes. I looked up in enough time. I gave my flirty smirk and waited for a response. She gave a gorgeous smile that not even time could erase.

"I love you." I said.
She scooted closer to me. "Justin TimberRiver, you aren't too bad yourself."
It had been years since she called me that. Since that sleepover.
"Okay Britney Swords. If you wanna take that route."
I kissed her.