Justin POV

The tour ended and I was glad to be back home with Britney. I still had a pang of guilt swimming in my brain leftover from our fight about the alleged cheating.
It turned out she wasn't pregnant, so I was relieved. TJ was definitely getting a restraining order. I wanted to go to his house and kiss her in front of it, to show him that he was missing out. That's what you get for terrorizing my girlfriend.
Britney told me she had a better idea.
"Baby we need to get revenge on him," she said in her slight southern accent that I was crazy about.
"What's your idea?" I smirked. It was a flirty way to get her to stop being so serious.
Britney kissed me on the cheek.
"Don't give me that look. My idea is that I should go back to the restaurant. I should flirt with him until he wants to take me home with him. Then I'll totally play him."
She seemed so eager.
"Want me to go with?"
"Nah, I'll do it on my own. I want him to think I like him more. Don't worry, baby. Nothing will happen. I love you more."
I gave a nervous glare. Britney stared back, her eyes gleaming in the light.
Her brown eyes made me have butterflies in my stomach. I wasn't so sure about the idea, but I wanted to support her.
She was beautiful. He was a scumbag. She was smart and could take anyone any day.
I mean, What could go wrong?