Justin POV

(Author's Note- the photo is of TJ, Justin, and Britney from the Mickey Mouse club)

I gulped. What was I supposed to say?
That little punk TJ kissed Britney and pinned it on me! And then he went the extra mile to tell my mother that I did it!
"Justin? She's on the phone and wants an answer." My mom repeated.
"Why does she need to know?" I fired back in defense.
I wasn't in a good position! I needed support from my mother, but I only felt that she was against me!

"This is serious business, either you did it or you didn't. Why his mother wants to know is not our business, but we need to resolve this issue immediately." She responded.
My throat swelled into a heavy knot. I had to confess that Britney and I had kissed, but it wasn't forced. she had to know the truth and it was worth having
TJ punished.
Britney winced.
"The truth is, she and I-" I stopped myself. But my mother's continuing glare kept pleading me for answers.
"We uh actually...." I trailed off and at this point my mom was getting frustrated.
"Tell me what happened or punishment will arise, and that is a promise."
"Britney and I kissed but I didn't force it on her I swear I'm sorry!" I said it almost shedding a tear because lying to my mother before had put me in so much pain.
My mom was shocked. It was a solid 30 seconds that she didn't speak.
"Cheryl, I'll call you back in ten minutes once I sort this out." She told TJ's mom.
"So you kissed her, but she was okay with it? This was your first kiss?" She said in astonishment.
We both nervously nodded in response.
"Justin, I didn't know you were ready for this yet." My mom said.
I shrugged and stared at the ground.
She scratched her head and asked, "Someone tell me what TJ has to do with this. And don't think we won't be talking about your guys' relationship after we solve this."
My stomach turned at the sound of that.
"Well TJ cornered me and kissed me after I said no. And I guess he didn't want to get in trouble so he blamed it on Justin maybe." Britney suggested.
There was no maybes. I knew for a fact that that idiot wanted to screw up mine and Britney's relationship. He wasn't going get away with it though.
He'd probably gotten off the hook with murder based on what I've seen so far.

My mom called back TJ's mom. Long story short he got in trouble for what he did, but as far as the show was concerned, the studio didn't think the issue regarded them. Typical.
So much for suspending TJ from the show. Now I'm worried that I might lose my first real girlfriend because of this maniac.

I had to walk Britney home then come back to face the music of my mom ranting about dating and girls.
She was proud of me, but she wanted me to let her know when I did something like that. She said she had a feeling that we were dating since that night in the car after my first kiss.

After a year of my mom lecturing, I went to bed pretty satisfied.
My mom knew about Britney and me dating so no more lying.
TJ was grounded for 3 months because of what he did.
And I was building up the courage to kiss Britney on the lips. I was nervous, but I was pretty sure I could do it.