His new year commitments

Laxus: Drink less. We all know that was his resolution last year, and the year before that.

.

Gajeel: Get less angry. Your still confused on how to support him on this one.

.

Rogue: He's thinking about teaching Frosch how to read street signs and maps, or he could just give him a bell to wear.

.

Sting: To buckle down and never lose track of paperwork so he can rest. But that all depends on if he finally decides to get a dictionary to help him, idiot just won't admit he can't read some of the words.

.

Lyos: Also to be less angry. You think that it will require not putting him in the same room as sting.

.

Acnologia: To look nicer. But he's already failing at dropping his permanent "run before I kill you" face.

.

Cobra: AHAHAH! You thought this guy would make new year resolutions ? Nah that takes the fun away.

.

Midnight: Scare Jellal less. It's not like he always does it on purpose, half of the time it's on accident. So you told him that every time he enters a dark room to turn on the lights. And to tell Jellal when he's going to be cutting red stuff, and to avoid laughing when something scary happens.

.

Zeref: ..... To kill less things, basically so.... No more tragic romance movies. Sorry pupper.

.

Bickslow: Break his alcohol drinking record, for some reason. Prepare to get the puke bucket and a ton of pain killers, it's going to be a looooooonngg week or two. I mean that's how long most of our resolutions last let's be honest.

.

Freed: Start obsessing over Laxus LESS........ Hahaha! We all know that's impossible, Laxus still has a lot left to uncover.

.

Rufus: He wants to bump up his style, so you showed him pictures of captain Levi in his new uniform! For inspiration, he doesn't have to wear the same pants as him.

.

Hey guys! Happy New year sorry it's late.