Your hidden talent

Gray:
You can ice skate like an Olympic professional, since you had no choice but to practice moving on ice when Gray and natsu would fight.

.

Gajeel:
You're able to make all kinds of small figures with a blow torch and iron. He really likes it when you shape them into food, but like an Asian you take multiple picture which in one chapter is said to annoy him.

.

Laxus:
You're able to tell the exact weather daily, not the exact temperature but everything else is like breeze to you.

.

Cobra:
You can sing! Not like pop star level, just the regular girl with a singing hobby level.

.

Midnight:
Your multilingual! You can speak like four different languages! Sometimes you'd teach midnight some phrases for when he wants to insult someone.

.

Jellal:
You're very good at giving mental therapy, calming someone when they hyperventilate, breathing exercises and even encouragement!

.

Rufus:
With friends you let loose, but during meetings, in front of clients, or at parties your manners are perfect down to the tip of your finger.

.

Sting:
You know exactly how to reflect light into your boyfriend's mouth! You always carry a hand mirror!

.

Rogue:
You know how to lead a line of shadow into his mouth! You'd always put a hand on his cheek.

.

Zeref:
Just like with jellal, your like a professional therapist! But mostly with breathing exercises and comforting.

.

Bickslow:
Imagine being gifted like Mary Poppins, like being prepared for whatever your day throws at you.... A table, you dodge, a chair, you catch, when your boyfriend gets hit you already have an aid kit, everything's about to go down, already got a job for you two.

.

Gildarts:
Little children, LOVE, you. Your a motherly down to earth soul near them, it's like split personality! You either have the hunter killer, or the mother and goddess of all children.

.
Extras:
.

Yuri dreyar:
A staring or breathing contest is nothing to you, you can swim longer and give people uncomfortable stares unlike any other.

.

Acnologia:
You've mastered the poker face, you can express an emotionless face better than anyone.

.

Azuma:
There is not one plant you don't know about, whether it'd be name or medicine, you can tell a difference between any plant. This is due to him being one with nature, literally.