Injury!

Gray:
He'd make packs of ice, but seeing as it was a leg injury it started turning purple and he freaked out.

Gray: IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG WITH MY MAGIC?!!? HOW DID THIS HAPPEN!?!?

.

Laxus:
Obviously, Let you stay in all day and watch movies together.

.

Gajeel:
Have you rest, but he also recommends you eat a lot of food, saying you need iron in your bloodstream.

.

Sting:
He isn't the brightest, but he has a big heart and a flashy attitude so he cuddles with you without his shirt on and acts just like the child he is.

.

Rogue:
Frosch does all the heavy lifting with the pain you get and your straining while rogue helps you make cookies! Because your injured and need an extra hand.

.

Rufus:
He'd probably try and be too professional, reading medical care books and following ALL the instructions, even recommending a doctor when your leg starts to swell.

.

Midnight:
Oh this dude, he probably wouldn't know what to do! All he knows is that he has to crush the person who gave you the injury, meanwhile your trying to tell him you literally just tripped over a stump.

.

Cobra:
Considering his hearing, no problem at all for this guy! He has such an easy time that he'll even tease you in how how you got your injury.

.

Bickslow:
Just like midnight, has no clue on what to do. But laughter is the best medicine so basically he's your personal amusement, he even recorded a video of himself doing a musical in public for you.

.

Zeref:
This little cinnamon roll! Sweets! Sweets all day! And puppies!

.

Future rogue:
...... Resting, reading, he tries. What He does most though is try and prevent your accidental injury from happening again. How do you stop yourself from falling on accident ?