Vernal

Hey guys! Remember this girl?

Jellal's twin sister! Now that we've got that out of the way!

Warning: This chapter contains violent swearing, and a swear off. Enjoy. Oh and Jellal may be OOC.

I should also provide some info about her: when the twins were in the tower, vernal took jellal's place in being tortured, and her arms were mutilated. When she escaped with Erza, she had her arms surgically removed and replaced with gold arms controlled with Lacrimas spheres in each forearm. Erza suggested them.

.
The twins were on a mission one day and vernal was knocking out each of the bandits out cold very fast.

Jellal: Why are you angrily pushing through this mission ?

Vernal: I want to go home.

Jellal: Are you already tired ? I've been through much worse and I can still move.

Vernal: Ok! Ok! May I remind you that I lost BOTH OF MY GODDAMN ARMS! *Turns to him and shows him*

Jellal: *Steps back* YOUR GODDAMN ARMS WERE REPLACED WITH GODDAMN GOLD!

Vernal: THE GODDAMN GOLD IS HEAVY AS F*CK!

Jellal: THE HEAVY AS F*CK GOLD IS ATTACHED TO A STRONG A** WOMAN!

Vernal: THIS STRONG A** WOMEN IS A F***ING HUMAN TOO!

Ahhh this was just a vent chapter. Have you ever had those days where you wanted to cuss but couldn't because you were nice ? Well, it was one of those days.