7 minutes in heaven: Rogue

I feel something soft, at first I thought I was grabbing the inside of the hat but it didn't feel attached. After pulling out what looks like a black bow confusion rises. The girls are wondering whether it was from a girl but Mira confirmed that only the boys put things into the hat.

So if this isn't from, wait this isn't from rogue is it ?
I look over to him and he starts blushing lightly.
Mira: (giggle) Ok you two cuties! In you go! She cheerfully said pushing us in.
The door closed, and we could hear so many whispers.
Rogue and we looked at each other blushing at this moment.
We are, aware of each other's feelings. It's just, complicated. I could never forget the day I confessed to him once and he rudely turned me down, but then after some events he seemed nicer to me, and the feelings I had for him came back.
Rogue: We don't have to kiss you know ? I can see your having mixed emotions about this.
R-really ?
Rogue: Y-yeah. It's fine with me. I can also tell you still remember my rudeness, but I was hoping there might still be a chance.
What ?
Rogue: Well, I mean I'm hoping it's not too late.
Uhh-uh.
Rogue: Heh, I never realized I could know someone as cute as frosh. I'm sorry.
......... Why ?
Rogue: Why what (y/n) ? He asked sounding upset.
Why do my feelings for you come back when I told myself I would never fall for a guy who was so rude to me. I guess I'm just like other girls, in love and can't keep their word.
Rogue: But what does that mean ?
You seem so sweet now.
Rogue: Please let me explain, sabertooth's old master jiemma was all about power, none of us were allowed to let our gentle side out or we would be punished. But I promise were going to change for the better.
He stepped closer to you, gently grabbing your hand for forgiveness. It wasn't hard to admit that it hurt to see him like that.
Rogue: Give us a chance, and give me another chance.
The atmosphere had both of you frozen. But with rogue, he moved forward and got closer, some how you felt to forgive him. A warm compassion was felt through both of you as he pulled you closer into his embrace, kissing you softly.

Unfortunately my readers as these all go Mira comes in like a peeping Tom!

Mira: Eeeehhhh!!!!! You two are so cute!!!

Both of you: Mira!!