Your magic.

I was planning to give each of then the Same magic type but then I thought nah! Have I already done this chapter ? Tell me in the comments.

Gray: Element body magic.

You can create duplicated bodies of yourself made out of either ice, fire, water, and any other elements.

.

Laxus: Dual magic.

Unlike bisca and alzack, you can summon guns so big and power filled that they look impossible for you to carry with your body size.

.

Gajeel: Crystal hardening.

You can harden parts of or your entire body into a strong Crystal material, it helps with combat.

.

Rogue: Aura magic.

You can manipulate the atmosphere around you and create spheres to hit others with. Sometimes the spheres can be filled with other elements that were lend to you by your friends.

.

Sting: Ink magic.

Its a type of creating magic. Just like the one Gray uses, you can create things, make creatures like leon, and even change your appearance.

.

Cobra: Eye magic.

Just like cobra, you depend solely on 1 type of body part, your eyes. You can do all sorts of things with them besides super vision, like see heat, souls, turn people to stone like evergreen, etc.

.

Midnight: Portal magic.

You can teleport to different places and grab items from a different pocket space using portals. It's a space type magic that's a bit like Erza's only when you dress, you hop through one portal and out the other with your outfit on. You can even create portals to people close to you.

.

Jellal: Fog magic.

You can create mists and fogs, even turning your own body into a foggy cloud. You can hide yourself and others within the foggy clouds.

.

Rufus: Weaponry make.

Your very creative and an expert when it comes to weapons. You like to create all types of new original weapons, even upgrading some old ones you bought. After that, they are saved in a different pocket space for your disposal.

.

Bickslow: Wings creation magic.

You can create all types of wings made from any material, any form, and any size.

.

Gildarts: Discord magic.

A powerful and forbidden type that allows you to mess with people's heads, pull weapons out of your body, grow wings made of silver, and even make your own weapons! It's messed up and called discord for a reason.
*cough my little pony cough*
Don't judge.

.

Zeref: Doll magic.

You can take old and worn down dolls and transform them into new and deadly death engines. You can even rebuild parts of them if they get injured. Your kinda their master who treats them kindly.

.

Lyos: Phoenix fire.

Like fire magic except it gives you more options like you can create wings and move around with colorful fire Like a Phoenix. Your eyes even light on fire when you use full power.

.