7 minutes in heaven: Future rogue

Let's just act like, I don't know for the rest of the chapters that future rogue is rogue's fraternal twin brother! And we'll call future rogue.... Lyos! Ok ? Great!
.
.

I felt something strange inside the hat, it was smooth. I then pulled out a small, lacrima ?

Mira: "Who's that from ?"

Lyos: "Me, I guess that means I'm going in the closet with you.
Oh ? Ok then."

Mira started pushing us in, I turned and saw rogue mouthing to me, Be careful.

As if I don't know that. I really do like him, but he had such a tense atmosphere around him. Nobody even knows why.

It was already a small space and so my face was almost buried into his chest, as he was just towering over me due to the height difference.
I could feel his breathing as the awkwardness is increasing with each second, not a single word being said.

Lyos: "So... What should we do ?"
" I don't know, maybe we can just talk ? "
Lyos: "Well sure but.... Seeing as I got you.... That's not exactly what I had in mind."
"What ?"
Lyos: "You see... Rogue, never told you anything about me right ?"
" Well no. "
Lyos: "Despite what rumors might say, I do have times where my hormones start to react."
" What ? *chuckles* I'm sorry that was a bit too funny to understand. "
Lyos: "What I'm trying to say is, out of all the other silly girls who fan girl over my ego your the most different. You don't fan girl over me, you just talk to me like a regular person, and not like a desperate person."
"I see, so you like me ? How nice."
Lyos: "That's, not all.... I already know some people are afraid of me, but your different. You hide it and yet at some points you make it really obvious."
" Ok ? What are you getting at ? "

He begins to blush, putting an arm around your head pulling you close, snuggling his face into your soft (h/c) hair.

Lyos: "You really interest me, in more ways than one. I enjoy my time with you deeply."
"Really ? I enjoy my time with you as well."
Lyos: "Do you ? If, that's the case then... I'd like, to try something with you."
" Try what ? "

He cups your cheeks tilting your face up, practically having Your lips brush against each other. Both blushing like cherry blossoms.

Lyos: "I've waited, hoping for this moment. That's the only reason I let rogue drag me here."
" He dragged you here ? "You asked dead panned.
Lyos:" N-not exactly, your friend Mira was dragging him while he clawed at my jacket for help. "
"O-oh, that's nice that you let him drag you here, just for me."
Lyos: "It was worth it, just, to have this moment."

He finally filled the gap embracing you in a hug with a light kiss.
At first the contact was hesitant, but then you happily returned the kiss. Finally releasing, he had a face of satisfaction and joy.

Lyos: "It's, blissful. Knowing that you return my feelings."
" I'm more than happy to. "
Lyos: "Can we do it again ?"
" *chuckle* If the person enjoyed it the first time, there's no need to ask for consent the second time. "

You two leaned in for another kiss, but then the moment was ruined by Mira.

Mira: "Rogue!! Look! Your brother scored!!"
Sting: "I'm so proud of my emo Bro!" He yelled crying funny.