How you met

Laxus: When you were kids. He looked sad when you first met and you wanted to cheer him up. You two became great friends until he became you know engulfed in darkness but you slowly forgave him after.

Gajeel: You caught a glimpse of him once when he was in phantom Lord. When you joined Fairy tail, and saw him you noticed the change of atmosphere around him.

Sting: Grand magic games, witnessed the rudeness but then met again at the ball.

Rogue: Grand magic games, couldn't help but notice his relationship with Frosch. Met in person at the ball.

Rufus: At the ball, you didn't pay attention to the games. During the dance when you two decided to dance together and he told you what happened at the games.

Jellal: In the forest training to raise your power, pushed yourself too far and he caught you before you fell.

Cobra: Same as jellal.

Midnight: You two were childhood friends who got separated, met again during the oracion seis arc.

Zeref: Lost in the woods, very mysterious magic that always protected you giving off a strange atmosphere. This caught zeref's interest, in a curious way!! Feelings are next chapter!! Along with confession.

Lyon: You were accompanying team Natsu to the Galuna islands, that was the first time you guys met.