If you confessed to them

Gajeel: ..... Well I really don't know what to say. W-well I just n-needed to get that off my chest! Now don't get so emotional, *hugs you* Now I have a love song to write! Y-you don't have to!

Laxus: You ? Liking a person like me ? Yes. Then I guess that makes two of us! I was afraid you'd be scared of me.

Rufus: Oh my going through all the trouble just to confess ? Your not taking this seriously ? That's not what I mean my dear! It's a pleasure to receive such affection like this from you! Really ? My lovely flower, I had hoped for this day to come.

Sting: Aww I knew you'd love me! Your such a cocky jerk. Hey come on I didn't mean it like that! I love you two!

Rogue: R-really ? M-me ? Yes! I have feelings for you. Aww, I l-l-love you too! This feeling, it's so nice!

Jellal: I don't deserve you. That doesn't matter, I'll stand with you because I love you. Then, if you insist I shall stay by your side forever as well. I love you too.

Cobra: I already heard it but, it sounds so much nicer hearing you say it. So ? I've been thinking about it for awhile, and you know what ? Yeah I really love you too.

Midnight: You, do ? Of course. I, I don't know how to feel about this. You don't have to do anything, just know that I love you. I've never been this close to someone before, I thought it was just my hormones but I thought wrong. I love you as well.

Zeref: I don't believe it. But it's true, do you think I'd mess with your feelings like that ? No your too sweet to, so this is what they call love ? It's warm, I suppose this means I love you too.

Lyon: You, love me? Yes, d-don't just stand there! Say something! ... I, love you too!

I'm sorry I tried doing separate chapters for each character but with school work going on I was forced to combine them!! I hope you still enjoy this as I will try the best I can!!