7 minutes in heaven: Midnight

A choker.

Mira: And we already know who that is!!! Midnight!!! She called. Wake up and go in the closet!!

Midnight: Is that a command or a horror movie line ?
A giggle escaped me once again from his comment. I actually feel glad it's him, he's never acted as perverted as the other guys so I'm sure I can trust him!

We walked in with Mira closing the door while praying, "I hope they do something!! This ship must be Canon!"

Anime sweat dropped from both of us, what ship was she talking about ?

So how have you been ?
Midnight: Luck is on my side today!
Oh ? Did something happen ?
Midnight: Not yet, but I don't think your innocence will get it.
(Gasp) Did you prank cobra with dirty thoughts ?
Midnight: Haha! I told you! Your too sweet to get it.
He thinks I'm sweet ? Aww thank you~
Midnight: I always loved that side of you, but I do wonder how you handle it all.
It's not like I pretend but I do have to keep my patience sometimes. It's like bottling it all up.
Midnight: That doesn't sound healthy, you shouldn't do that so much.
I don't want to upset anyone.
Midnight: I guess, so what kind of emotion do you keep inside ?
Anger, a little sadness, and some personal stuff.
Midnight: You have a reputation for being nice but it's ok to spice it up a bit, and I think it'll help more than you think..... Wait what personal stuff ?
Feelings.
Midnight: Not gonna budge ?
No, unless you make me. I said politely and quietly.
Midnight: Well then, let's see. He walks closer lifting my chin up, what is he going to do ?
Midnight: Your mind can be so kind (y/n), and yet a bit naive. You really thought I wasn't gonna pull a move on you sweetheart ?
Well, your the only guy I know who was never perverted like others.
Midnight: I really hope this doesn't affect you negatively but, if I don't do this then someone else might sweep you off your feet. A hand on your shoulder, his hand, gently with the other playing with your (h/l) hair.
I never knew you'd do this, I thought you were a tsundere.
Midnight: Well you could say that, I'm not usually forward like this myself. But for you, you can keep this a secret right ? He said with a finger on your mouth gently. You had to admit, that sounded very seductive! You looked up and he looked away, you saw blushing.
As long you do the same.
Midnight: You know me, of course I will.
Lifting your chin, he kissed you softly, and yet even if he was inexperienced it was melting you, deeper and deeper you sunk into it.
It felt like such a silent and relaxing, but heart beating kiss. He knew what he was doing to you, and being careful of course he stopped before the door opened. Stepping away like nothing happened.
Mira: Ahh! I saw hugging!! This ship will sail I tell you!!
Midnight: Right right ok!
Walking out, you saw a smirk on cobra's face as midnight Sat next to him, casually.
What a move!