When Your Annoyed

Laxus: When Laxus annoys you, you blow off steam by helping Mira and you take care of his drinks. And by take care I mean you water down and mix the alcohol with a lot of stuff. Coffee, cinnamon, water and serve! Few times he doesn't notice because alcohol tastes gross anyway.

.

Gajeel: Just make him read the most difficult novel you can find, in other words borrow a book from either Lucy or levy. He will feel so dumb when your calling him a knuckle head.

.

Rogue: You pay more attention to Frosch. That's it! It drives him to go to the emo corner. Best to know his limit though, otherwise he might play, the G note.

.

Sting: He's as annoying as Natsu, so instead of nagging like Lucy you tell Orga to pretend to cause some destruction and have Rufus mix stings paperwork with some geometry and word puzzles.

.

Cobra: Too easy, the second he annoys you to the brim you grab a plate, a fork, and you get the idea. If you don't have those then you simply squeal at the highest note you can.

.

Lyos: You simply put lint in his hair, and then innocently watch as he goes about his day. Then people point it out and he has a difficult time getting them out! (I don't have long hair but I know how this feels, it. Is. The worst!)

.

Acnologia: .... If your dating this guy I'm pretty sure you'd just be done with life and couldn't care less. Your good.

.

Midnight: You have the most patience out of everyone, but sometimes it can run low. And during the rare times where your mad at the man you love, you do one thing every time. Make a small shot of Cuban style espresso, and force it down midnight's throat while he's sleeping.

.

Zeref: Now how can this little puppy annoy you ? Sure sometimes but still!

.

Rufus: He rarely annoys you and so when it happens you really don't know what to do. So you just take his hat and hide it. (Idk)

.

Freed: When he rambles on About Laxus too much you take his sword and play darts with it. It doesn't sound like much but he honestly prefers that over his journals of Laxus.

.

Bickslow: This was an advice from Lissana, when Bickslow starts to become too annoying and by that I mean unbearable! You grab the attention of his "babies" and play around with them until the day is over.

.

So if you noticed, Jellal isn't in this scenario! Why ? The answer will be in the next chapter! Ciao~