Say hello to Vernal

So as you know Jellal wasn't in the last chapter and the reason why is this.

*sigh*

This, is Vernal.

My oc and jellal's twin sister

My oc and jellal's twin sister. I actually created this oc a month ago.

She is jellal's twin sister, younger by 5 minutes.

Personality:
She is very stoic, brave, sarcasm queen and she is androgynous, in both looks and voice.

Skills:
Discord magic. She can do all sorts of crazy things, pull weapons from her body, create illusions, teleport, and can transform parts of her body into either claws or other animal parts.

Talent:
Hot like Jellal, an expert in all types of dance, from ballroom to break dance,
Looks good in any clothes.

Likes:
Playing dress up, dancing, punching jellal's face, drinking, hanging out with friends.

Now back to the subject!

Reason why is because if you noticed, some scenarios of him are a little less romantic then others. And that's because I see him as more a brother. Therefore I'm sorry to say but he is hereby discontinued from this book.

I am so sorry Jellal fans but I cannot continue this when I think of him as a brother, that and because my oc is his twin sister it would be considered incest. Which is disgusting and should burn in the valleys of fire.

I'm very glad that I finally introduced my oc! I will include both Jellal and vernal in some chapters for comedic reasons but other than that yeah.

This is Vernal, my new bada** oc!