7 minutes in heaven: Rufus

A feather ?
So, Rufus ?

Rufus: *smirks* Well, if memory serves me right, I was the one who put that in there. So (y/n). He says getting up from the seat and giving a hand out to me. Shall we ?

Some of the girls cooed. He was always such a gentlemen excluding his annoying reminders of his good memory. There was no escape, taking one of both my hands from my lap to except his offer he leads new to the closet with a grin on his face. I may have been looking away but I could sense he was gambling this.
Rufus: Ladies first!
........ You better not be planning anything Rufus. I responded in a light serious tone before walking in.
Rufus: Just wait and see my dear. He says lightly while closing the door behind him.
Mira: 7 minutes you two! Don't get messy!

So, Rufus ? What are you planning ?
Rufus: Why my dear I was hoping this could be the place where we could have moment.
A moment ? I shyly responded.
Rufus: Your soft voice, your persona. He came closer and I stood in confusion.
I feel something coming, I should wait.
He gently brushed his fingers through my hair with an hand gently clasping my arm.
Rufus: This is the moment, I hope you don't fall.
What ?
Mm! What is this ? Why ? I thought-!!
What is this ? I say with a small amusement in my tone slightly pushing his lips from mine. Can't confess first ?
Rufus: And what fun will that be ? If I recall this is heaven.
Still, I'm not sure about you making a move like that.
Rufus: I promise you'll regret nothing, now shall we continue ?
He asks, kissing me again.
Mmm! A hand on my arm, and the other on my shoulder.
Mira: Put your pants on! I'm coming in!
Rufus: Oh my! He said releasing me.
Mira: Too late! I already saw your hands on her!
Oh dear!
Rufus: *chuckle* Well let's get out of here now. He replied still holding my hand and pulling me out with a smirk.
Your quite a gentlemen!