Types of boys you attract at the club

In this scenario, you both decided to go out on a date to have fun, unfortunately out of all days, this is the day where your pheromones decided to do their work. For each boyfriend their will be different types of boys attracted to you. Some will be duos, some will be groups. Basically you're gonna see which types of boys you attract the most at the club, and what type of guy your boyfriend is!

Laxus:
It was kind of scary but surrounding you was well, masculinity times infinity. Body builders and athletes were hitting on you left and right. But they were nothing compared to your one and only man who thunder speared all of them through the roof. Hopefully everyone was too drunk to notice

.

Gajeel:
I have no clue how you managed to do this, but just one round of singing your heart out to heavy metal has gotten you a crowd of metal heads. Or as Gajeel called them, wannabes, since none of them actually had any metal powers. How can you tell ? Why don't you look at all the bashed skulls and noses.

.

Rogue:
Oh this cute little soft boy! He was too shy to dance with sting and so you two headed to the emo corner. Good news: rogue is not alone. Even more good news: you had an angelic aura when guiding rogue to the corner.
Bad news: Rogue didn't make any new friends, but he strengthened his fist! And his impression of a cat hissing.

.

Sting:
This boy, you two were dancing and drinking to joy, not to mention you learned about a part of stings personality. Because frat boys were winking, whistling and asking to buy you drinks. As you may know, it wasn't exactly pleasant, so sting punched them all the way back to school.

.

Lyos:
Tsunderes! It was obvious they were crowding you but none of them said anything flirty, mostly things like "ugh! What a dreadful place. Don't you think ?" You didn't exactly understand but got most of what they were saying, luckily Lyos spoke tsundere perfectly! But he never translated what they were saying after coming back from the bar. They all just walked away.

.

Cobra:
How do I put this ? Hot beasts! Bad boys on the street, beasts in the bed! Or so you could tell from their looks, they were eyeing you up and down, licking and biting their lips not to mention one of them subtly moaned looking at you. Yeah.... It was very uncomfortable. Well that and a lot of things were burning afterwards. Wonder why.

.

Acnologia:
Just like cobra, hot beasts. But despite the fact that they were hot beasts, no one stands a chance against a man who slaughtered dragons for a living while shirtless.

.

Zeref:
As if either of you two are fit for the club! You went to a fair instead, he went to go to the bathroom and when he came back he was so jealous! Puppies everywhere! There were so many puppy dog eyes! Ah but they ran away because none of them could compare to the cutest of puppy dog faces!

.

Midnight:
Apparently in your life, opposites attract, and I mean complete opposites! The minute you ordered a cup of dry white wine, "Forgive me" cologne was all over the place. Guys wearing eye liner and drinking bloody brain shots were smiling and eyeing you, one of them asked if you wanted to go into the closet. Now whether the guy was trying to be seductive or not it sounded scary. Don't worry, part of midnight is a fan of Jeff the killer.

.

Freed:
Again, not suited for clubbing, so you went to a pub. However, it was not a good choice, cologne and handkerchiefs everywhere. They kept complimenting your "lovely fragrances", after that comment it was like the medieval times because an all out sword fight took place. Yeah A real knight in shining armor was really regretting that later.

.

Bickslow:
You guys have so much fun you don't even bother to notice the other party loving guys eyeing you. Well at least until some guy thought it was ok to wrap an arm around you. Bickslow almost collected anther soul that night.

.

Rufus:
You guys went to a fancy mafia party because of a job request, needless to say it got done really quick. Why ? Because the other guests couldn't stop trying to get you drunk, now your pretty strong and could hold your own. But this was a MAFIA PARTY, not a band of thieves. So yeah pretty scary, but at least Rufus can change the weather after noticing you had a scary cloud surrounding you.

.