When he gets drunk!

Gray:
Could literally care less if you point out his clothes, will probably wake up the next morning with something weird.
One night he woke up in an elsa costume. (Thank you meledy)

.

Laxus:
Instead of like the sad "he hit you and gave up drinking" situation, he tells you he's going out drinking so that you can be prepared.
Be prepared to get your camera! Your binoculars! And your helmet! Capture a photo of every guy he punches to laugh at the next day, watch the fight from a distance, and watch out for lightning, flying stones, and maybe some guy.

.

Gajeel:
May or may not try to challenge someone to an eating contest, and by someone I mean panther Lily. Apparently the kiwis he was eating looked like small cannon balls, and so gajeel challenged him to see who could eat more metal chunks.
He wakes up the next day with Lily teaching him th difference kiwis and cannon balls.

.

Cobra:
Would probably think a snake bit him th second he feels dizzy. Probably mistake you for Kinana, all fun and games until he starts going through nostalgia. He then starts crying and then mixes you up with Kinana and yourself, a lot of mixed feelings.

.

Sting:
You remember the chapter where you try to prevent him from drinking ? Yeah there is a very good reason for that.
He starts acting like a girl on his period, and pmsing with you, rogue, and all the other poor souls. At first he wants to fight someone and then next minute he's crying about all the children he must've scared during the dark times.

.

Rogue:
Imagine doughy puppy dog eyes, sitting criss cross like a kid and just daydreaming. Just staring off into space like a puppy. He starts questioning life in the most adorable way.

.

Rufus:
He gets angry, as in like he starts talking politics and how he hates jesters. You have no clue what he's talking about until he starts blabbering about how childish sting is for a master. That is when it's your cue to drag him out.

.

Midnight:
He's still pretty calm, but will let loose with a lot of cussing and surprising verbal stuff. He will either yell or if cobra makes him mad he'll stare him down and just think of fire and screaming, or so cobra says.

.

Jellal:
Its childish, but he will somehow find a litter of puppies and just spend the best time rolling around in fluffy balls of adorableness. Every time he gets drunk, he somehow always has the chance of finding either puppies or kittens, not that anyone's complaining. Especially whenever it's kittens, because that's when Midnight tolerates his weird luck.

.

Bickslow:
Hiccups and letting the dolls just smack other people in the face! Just like laxus, you're told to be prepared when your boyfriend is going out drinking.
Prepared to bring your camera! Record all the head smacks, so that hangovers are more bearable.

.

Zeref:
How do I put this other than he's the emotional drunk. He apologizes profusely for not only his little actions but when his memories flash of all the bad things he's done. It's a good thing your good at therapy! Because alcohol is not suitable for this little cinnamon roll.

.

Future rogue:
He's a simple man, he hops onto a table with two barrels rolling underneath and declares himself the Dragon king. In his perspective, a barrel with beer spilling is a fire breathing dragon, bottles and cups being thrown around are dragons flying, you trying to get him off the "Mother dragon"/Rolling table is natsu. On the bright side you've got something to laugh about.

.

Gildarts:
Well you know....