Bickslow catch up part 1

When their jealous:

Instead of saying anything, he'll use his dolls to get in the guy's face and just drag you away with some silly excuse like drinking or something.

Who confessed and how:

You, by accident. He was behind you when you were telling your closest friend about it.

What He likes about you:

How you get flustered, or when you start squealing about the silliest things.

When your on your period:

He flipped! Or to say you flipped him over your shoulder from the stomach pain. He thought that tickling your shoulders would help raise your spirits, hah! Nope!

Where he likes to kiss you:

Nose.

How you met:

After the festival rampage, you were a recent member. Only with a drink of water for comforting him did he talk to you.

If you confessed to him:

I really like you. Well, this is surprising! H-hey! C'mon man this isn't easy. Yeah sorry, but man your cute like this!

Accidental switch on:

Just relaxing at home, he was treating you well until it suddenly got hot. You were sweating with no matter what cloth you put on and ended up with a two piece swimsuit as a last resort to beat the heat.

Bickslow: What are you doing in a swimsuit babe ?
"Just trying to get comfortable, it's so hot."
Bickslow:*blushing* It sure is.

PDA:

He sure does love to show you off! And sometimes he'll even pick you up and put you on his shoulder!