You get a pet!

Gray: An owl! With white feathers that blend into the snow and a quiet attitude just like Gray!

.

Laxus: Hmm... What's the toughest dog there is ? How about a great Dane! What do you expect ?

.

Gajeel: A horny toad. Sounds weird but it actually suits him! Just like how Gajeel has multiple piercings, the lizard had multiple spikes!

.

Sting: You've already got a Lector to love!

.

Rogue: You've already got a frosch to love!

.

Cobra: No contest, a snake. He just let's it wrap around either his arm or neck, sometimes when he's busy it'll wrap around you. Just on your neck and shoulder.

.

Midnight: You got a kitten without asking him because there's no need! He sleeps just as much as a cat does! Might as well get him a little friend to wake him up!

.

Jellal: Puppies!! Cause he's just like one! Especially the ones with anxiety because then they're the same!

.

Rufus: pigeon, specifically a trained messenger one. Both of you have an interest in calligraphy and fancy wax sealed letters, so sometimes when your sending letters to friends you do it old fashioned style with the help of your pigeon.

.

Lyos: What's the most shocking thing he can bring into the the house ? .... How about an Asian water monitor lizard ? He was about to get a komodo dragon but he wasn't able to adopt one!

.

Gildarts: Let's just say.... He found a bear cub who lost its mom, and named it Winchester. I mean, whose gonna complain about a cute bear cub ?

.

Zeref: A giant tortoise, why ? They live for a long time, they aren't easily killed ( I think) and they remind him to relax sometimes and take things slow.

.

Bickslow: A parrot! Cause why not ? They both annoy and say anything that's on their minds. But most of all they're both lovable and lively.

.