Confession. Jellal

This was during the grand magic games training, and for comedy reasons after Jellal screwed up saying he had a fiance he now has to prove.

Melody: You are terrible at lying you know.
Jellal: Shut up I panicked!
Ultear: Panicked!?! You could've just said you had a girlfriend!! But nooo you skip all those zones and tried to make her believe you were dating during the 7 years!!!!
Jellal: Well what would you say if you pinned a girl to the ground and she was pulling your face in for a kiss!?!!!!?
..........
Jellal: *Realizes what he just said*
Ultear: ...... Simple, I tell her I'm straight.
Melody: Hahaha!!!!

During the whole ordeal you were busy looking for a equipment for your friends and came back when you heard melody laughing.
Hey guys! I'm back! ........ Did I miss something ?
Ultear: You have no idea.

An awkward few minutes of explaining later

So...... What should we do ?

Melody and Ultear looked at jellal, then those three looked at each other and then at you. Jellal blushed.

What is it ?

They planned the whole thing, and Ultear out of nowhere had two rings, plain and silver, with a smirk on her face she shoved them into our faces. It was a very awkward moment and let's just say we were blushing like crazy as we knew each other for awhile and felt pleasant in each other's company, but this was new. I could never forget when we first met.

Flashback:
Excuse me! I'm so sorry!
??: Oh no it's fine! We just uhh have to move this prisoner!
Oh~ Ok. I didn't know guards were allowed to do that. But what do I know!
???: Yeah! So what are your doing here ?
I'm looking for work, maybe something like a secretary but I'm lost, so sorry to bother you! I'm a foreigner and so I don't really know my way.
??: Don't worry! Good luck with your job!
Thanks!

It was late at night, I was walking around because I felt too shy to get a job at the council, perhaps I should join a guild.
Huh ? What's that noise ?
??: I hope that girl's ok.
???: She looked so nice!
?: I'm glad she was a foreigner, she didn't even know who I was!
E-excuse me! W-who are you ?
?: Shoot!
I'm not going to hurt you! Please come out its ok!
??: We don't mean anything either! Just leaving!
No please that forest is really dark! You could get hurt! Hello (gasp)!!
The faces, they looked so familiar, they weren't moving that prisoner they were sneaking him out!
???: We-
Explain! Please! I'll be willing to stay quiet and listen if you were to tell me your purpose!
..........
Please, I don't want to fight.
.............
Flashback over.

I can never forget, compared to the stories he was very kind all those years to me. I never thought we'd end up with this. But, does he really have feelings for me ?

Erza: (y/n) right ? It's a pleasure to finally meet you~ You look very cute! You suit him well.
Thank you! Jellal told me a lot about you! And to be honest I almost thought he would have feelings for you instead!
Erza: Aww yeah but we're just friends. Say shouldn't you two lovers be holding hands! Here!
Uhh!
Jellal: U-umm!
Erza: There! You two look adorable!
Umm........ Thank you, but this is-
Melody: Hey Erza!
Erza: Melody! I really wish you told me this sooner.
Umm jellal ? Can I talk to you for a minute ?
Jellal: Sure.

This is it! She hates me and now she's gonna kill me!!!
Jellal: Don't worry she isn't like that!!! I'm sure she's just happy!
No jellal!! I know that whenever it comes to love people can be very crazy!! Have you not heard of yandere!?!?
Jellal: Yande what ? Look I'm sure it'll be ok! I mean what's the worst that could happen ?

In the midst of your frantic argument, erza was talking with melody.

Erza: Out of all things I love both of them! But those two being together is just adorable how shy they are together!
Melody: I bet if I could sneak up behind them, I could push them together!
Ultear: Even better! Make them kiss!
Erza: Leave it to me! Requip! Ninja costume.
Melody: ....... You have that ?
Erza: Don't tell natsu. Want one ? She said pulling a spare for both girls.
Melody and ultear: ..... Yeah!

Jellal: (Sigh) Look the truth is, I really do like you and how kind and understanding you are. I guess that, when it came to erza, we're just close friends.
You, really like me ?
Jellal: (Blushes) Y-yeah, I don't have experience w-with love. So..... I guess when I let erza down I really panicked because I liked y-you!
Jellal, I really like you two, but when I noticed how close you were with erza I just stayed silent.
Jellal: S-so, are you still mad or scared about this whole thing ?
No. Now I know why you did this....... And I'm glad because I also love you.
Jellal: I-I l-love y-y-you t-too!
Heh! Your blushing redder then erza's hair.

??: Will you two just kiss already!?!!??!
Both of you: Huh!?!!?

You two turned your heads and saw three shadows staring at you from the tree.

Jellal: ...... What, what are you girls doing ?
Ultear: ....... Uhh, I can explain.
Melody: Forget explaining!!!
Erza: Now kiss!!!
What!?!

Immediately erza grabs your back and makes you fall into jellal's chest, making him hug you.

Uhh, uhh.
Erza: Oh who am I kidding you two just confessed. She said face palmed.
Melody: Yeah, it takes time.
So, why are you 3 wearing dressed like ninjas ?
Ultear: ....... They made me do it!!!
Erza: All I did was pull out two outfits. She said dead panned.
Ultear: Exactly!
Jellal: Well, at least it's out. He said kissing your forehead.
Me too.

So sorry this took so long!!! Word count 998!