Random scenarios chapter

Vote!

Should I keep Gray in my book or no ? There are already a lot of fan fiction about him. But that all depends on your votes, if you want me to keep him in then that's fine! I just don't have interest in him.

Anyway here's some imagines. Custom made for 2 lucky boys that I thought of.

.

Rufus: Epic ballroom dance.

So if you've heard kaito shion sing cantarella, then you know how to imaginethis. (The dance is supposed to be like how miku and kaito danced but since I can't dance I can't write it that Well. So just remember that.

Takes place at the ball which was after the gmg. You two were talking until a song was being played that both of you knew. You two only smirked at each other.

Lucy: "Isn't this (y/n)'s favorite ?"
Lissana: "Yeah! She plays it on her violin!" (I'm sorry if you don't play)
Erza: "Well then~"

Everyone started dancing, you two were in the middle.

Rufus: "Shall we dance ?" 
"*smirks* we shall."

You two then stepped a couple feet apart, and then stepped to the beat with fancy footwork before going forward and dancing hand in hand.

Almost everyone started to notice and looked to see how well and elegantly you two matched your movement to the music. You spinned around each other, he dipped you and even twirled you in the air for a moment.
Some of the girls squealed as you two looked like a couple out of a fairy tale. ;)

The music unfortunately ended but not before you two did a perfect count and posed. Him holding your hand up behind you with a hand around your hips.

Rufus: "Your quite light on your feet I must say."
"Your not so bad yourself luv."
Rufus: "I'm your luv now ?" He raised an eyebrow.
"I love a man who gets my tastes."

.

Midnight: College AU.
Imagine your hanging out with your friends, all that drama stuff happened in high school and you suggested everyone spend some time together. So all of you went out drinking.

There was a contest between you and midnight. You had a surprisingly huge tolerance to alcohol but midnight didn't believe it. You guys took the most shots out of everyone at the party and started making a bet.

"If I win midnight, You have to take me on a date!"
Midnight:"Oh please like your small figure can win! When I win, your sitting on my lap!"

Angel: "Ooohhh!! Somebody record this!"
Cana: "Already on it!!"
Lucy: "We're gonna have some serious hangovers later."
Gray: "I feel bad for those two."
Cobra: "Does anybody notice anything weird about (y/n) ?"
Meledy: "Like what ?"
Lucy: "Hold on, I see it too. She's not even drunk yet!"
Racer: "He's in for it."

A bottle and a half later:

Midnight: *hic* H-how are you still lasting ?"
"A lot of guys have bought me tons of drinks before, but none of them could get me drunk enough to go home with them!"
Midnight: "I'm so *hic* screwed."

Eventually midnight was holding his head in his hands, sitting on the sofa with 4 empty bottles, while you were still downing shots and just got drunk.

Jellal: "*hic* I think we have a winner, and I feel another one coming up! *runs to a trash can*".

"I look forwardto our date tomorrow! *hic*"
Midnight:"Damn you, *hic* adorable piece of *hic* *passes out on sofa*."

.