Accidental switch on

Warning do not read if you do not like lewd things!!! Or if you have no idea what lewd is!!!!! You've been warned!!!

Laxus:

You were laying down on the couch when suddenly you heard laxus come in from the shower, knowing it was your turn and being a bit tired you were slipping out of your sleeve.
Laxus: Uhh, what are you doing ?
(Y/n): Don't worry I have a bra on, just pass me the towel.
Laxus: You sure you want that and not the blanket ? He said smirking.
(Y/n): L-laxus! You pervert!! You quickly responded throwing a pillow at him.
Laxus: Haha! Ok sorry.

Gajeel:

He asked you to put on a bunny costume, knowing it was so he could rehearse his knew lyrics you didn't mind.
Unfortunately while dressing you were a little confused on how to put it on so you asked him to help you adjust it.
(Y/n): Gajeel I need your help. Can you hold this ribbon part for me ?
Gajeel: Uhh, s-sure babe.

Sting:

He was having trouble with paperwork so you decided to help him. It was a mistake when you decided to sit on the desk, cross your legs and casually read the paper, the worst part was that the way you were dressed made you look like a sexy Secretary.
Sting: Thanks (y/n). But I think your going to be exhausted later.
(Y/n): How so ?
Sting: Cause your going to be up all night helping me.
(Y/n): Don't worry honey I - wait.

Zeref:
~ no scenario~ he is a cinnamon roll!! Just seeing you with your clothes off is enough!!

Rogue:

Sweet innocent little Froch wanted to buy you a costume to make you look like a cat! Oh but what he found was a whole nother level!! And worst of all you didn't have the heart to tell him about it so you put it on.
Rogue: *le nosebleed* You, look great.
(Y/n): T-thanks.

Rufus:

You always saw him as a gentle men. But then that one night where your lets say drunk Minerva friend bought you something to "test" that theory. Yep she bought you lingerie!
Rufus: Oh my~ You look, ravishing.
(Y/n): Thank you Rufus, but I don't think I should wear this.
Rufus: Would some red wine change your mind ? He asked sitting on the couch, legs crossed while holding a glass.
(Y/n): *chuckle*

Jellal:

Erza was trying to help spice up your relationship, so what did she do ? Cobra said guys like being dominant and stuff and because he obviously is too shy to touch you she gave a good push! Yep!
Jellal: (y-y/n) I - I'm so sorry I -  *noticed he touched your chest and his knee is between your legs* Uhh.
(Y/n): Umm, it's fine jellal just- Uhh, What's this ?
Jellal: Uhh-uhh!!!

Cobra:

You saw something in a crack in the floor and since it was a very hot weather you were wearing a one piece swimsuit thinking it'd be fine. Ha! Nope! Hot beast came in the room seeing you on all fours!
Cobra: Why are you, on the ground ?
(Y/n): I thought I saw something. Why ? You said innocently.
Cobra: Oh you found something alright. But I think I'm the one whose gonna need help with it.
(Y/n): Why ? I can take care of it myself.
Cobra: I don't know how to tell you.

Midnight:

Girl on girl stuff! Yeah you were talking to erza but then when she moved forward she tripped and fell on top of you, entangling your hair with her earring. Trying to get up you two were a mess saying things like sorry! And ouch! Midnight just walked in and...... Felt very weird.
Erza: Ouch! I'm so sorry! Maybe if I pull your face closer.
(Y/n): Ow! Ah! It's ok! Uhh, yeah uh it might hurt less if I do this.
Erza: Midnight! Oh thank goodness! Can you go grab some scissors ?
Midnight: Oh, Uhh y-yeah sure.
In the other room:
Jellal: Looks like I'm not the only one with the problem.
Racer: And here you are a nose bleeding mess.
Midnight: Shut your mouth I didn't think that would happen! And what the heck were those noises ?
Angel: Seriously where's the scissors ? Erza is literally on top of her.
Midnight: Stop making it worse!