Gildarts catch up part one!

When their jealous:

No need! He's the amazing and powerful s class wizard! Who's gonna flirt with you ?

.

Who confessed and how ?

Him! In adult language.
He bought you a drink and gave you a wink.

.

What He likes about you:

Your patience and will of assistance even in the most craziest of times. Basically for persona your kind basically a kuudere, but there's a reason behind it.
(Btw, for gildarts your more grown-up, not like Rufus but imagine liliya reznya from moonshine animations but just a bit more girly.)

.

When your on your period:

Surprisingly, he uses that fighting spirit of yours to his advantage. He'll mock you a little at one point and then dodge your fist so it hits the monster that was charging from behind him.
It's kind of like he's trying to help you take out your anger while at the same time help you exercise. Either way, your a war goddess.

.

Where he likes to kiss you:

Neck

.

So instead of 7-minutes in heaven, you guys got your friends and played beer pong.

I'm not going into detail on this one because it's a long chapter.

"Do you want to play beer pong gildarts ?"
Gildarts: "I'll give it a try try."
You set up the game, some of your friends grabbed the drinks and gildarts got the golf balls. It wasn't until there were two cups left that you and gildarts both got your ping pong balls into.

Friend: "Well! It looks like your both going to have to drink!"
Other friend: "Or! We could place one more cup down, empty. And whoever lands a ball in that cup gets to give the loser one command!"
" Hmm... Ok, how about it ? "You asked, referring to gildarts.
He stared at you for a moment before smirking.
Gildarts:" Your on. "

Your friends set up the last cup and have both you and gildarts a ping pong ball, so far the game showed that both of you were average. Both balls were thrown and only one landed in the cup.
Gildarts ball.

"Looks like I won!" He smiled.

"Alright, what's your command ?"

Gildarts: "Just a kiss on the cheek."

You blinked twice. "That's it ?"

" That's it. Now am I getting one or not ? "

"Sure, you know what ? You earned it fare and square."

You stepped closer to his, getting on your tippy toes and giving him a quick peck, your eyes were closed for this and as you stepped back some of the guys around you were wide eyed while some were almost squealing.

"What is it ?"

Friend: "Girl! You kissed the corner of his mouth!"

" What !? "You started blushing mad.

Gildarts: "Hey I'd say it was quite nice." He smirked.
"Y-you!"

.

How you met:

You two somehow got tasked with the same job of investigating a very large and famous black market.

.

Confession:

"Hey gildarts ?"
"Hmm ?"
" I was wondering if we could hang out together, they've got a sale on drinks today. "
Gildarts: "Sure! Drinks are on me if you show some more emotion."
"Why's that ?"
Gildarts: "Sorry, *chuckle* Its just I've never seen you show much facial expressions."
" Have I not ? Hmm... I guess I've just been stiff lately. "

Some minutes later because it's a long chapter...

Gildarts: "You lost your child ? I'm so sorry."
" What can I say ? For us adults, we already know the cruelty of this world, I suppose I just wanted to protect her from it. I should've taught her better. "
Gildarts: "Y'know ? Mothers would usually be dead while they're children live in with trauma. I can't say what you did was good but hey, there are still kids out there who could use a guardian like you."
" Oh stop it. "You turned away blushing.
Gildarts: "(y/n) ?"
" Yes ? "
Gildarts: "My jobs can get kinda lonely, and I'd love to have someone around on my adventures. Seeing as your a pretty powerful wizard, I was wondering if you wouldn't mind tagging along." He rubbed the back of his head .
"I'd love to have a change of scenery. I was planning to move to magnolia anyway."
Gildarts: "That's great!"
" So, back to memory lane, you said you had a wife ? What happened to her ? "
Gildarts: " *looks down* We got a divorce, she was the first woman I was ever serious about. I was always away on jobs so yeah... "
".... Well, just like with my child, it's ok to have a second chance." You put a hand on his back.
Gildarts: "*looks up* Yeah, maybe."
" *chuckles* Let's get a move on! I'd like to meet this guild of yours. "
Gildarts: "Just one thing."
" What is it ? "
Gildarts: "I don't want to and abrupt, but I was wondering if, you wouldn't mind being my second chance." He slightly blushes.
"Gildarts, I have to say I'm not one for romance but, your quite the charmer~ Don't mess this up."
Gildarts: "You won't regret it."

.

Accidental switch on:

You were tending to his wounds and couldn't help but notice his chiseled and well toned body. You were so distracted that you barely noticed you were now straddling him.

"My my gildarts, you have a body of an Adonis." You said tracing his muscles.
Gildarts: "Adonis you say, you seem pretty attracted to that." He was burning red.
"It's very hard."
Gildarts: "It is!?!" He tensed.
"Your abs, they're so rough."
Gildarts: "Oh yeah, haha. Some girls have said that I'm pretty tough.

.

PDA:

You two are full grown adults, you do what every experienced couple does and just have the arm around the waist code. If needing to be professional or working, then it's just hands to yourself.

.

They notice your crying:

You were standing by a gravestone, it was actually a foggy afternoon but a sad one, to make matters worse it was parent and child day.
Gildarts was walking by wondering where you were.

Gildarts:" (y/n), there you are. "
"Oh hey, yeah sorry for worrying you."
Gildarts: "... Is this..."
" Sure is, though I wish it wasn't. I can't believe I was so naive. "
Gildarts: "Hey c'mon, you can't always blame yourself for this forever."
" I know, but if I adopt another child it'll feel like I'm replacing my first. "
Gildarts: "About that, I came here to tell you something."
" What is it then ? "
Gildarts: "Well, I know I never told you this but, apparently I had a daughter with my previous wife. But since we divorced I never knew about her until years later."
" ..... "
Gildarts: "So don't feel bad, I also made mistakes as a parent, but we can start over together."
" You know, I'd love to. But I'm afraid I can't-"
Gildarts: "Her mother passed."
" Oh, Still, I don't know. "
Gildarts: "I think it's a good idea, she's a heavy drinker. And besides maybe she might like me better if I bring her a new mother." He smiled scratching his.
"Daddy issues girl ?" You teased.
Gildarts: "Hey!"

.