Things that annoy them

Midnight:
The fact that your always nice. To. EVERYONE. Sometimes in his thoughts he's just screaming 'Damn it (y/n) stop acting like this, this is how you attract stalkers!'
He loves you to the point where he will give other guys death glares but his tsundere side prevents him from admitting it.

.

Gray:
When you make spicy food. For some reason you enjoy challenging yourself with spicy chicken wings and curry, you do this with your friends and sometimes they tease him on how he can't handle it like a man. Which he can't but he's too cool and tsundere to let the teasing slide.

.

Gajeel:
How you always try to make art using scraps of metal and then just take forever taking pictures of it! So it's basically like how my Asian parents have to take pictures of food at a restaurant before we can start eating except for gajeel it's you and the scraps of metal.

.

Cobra:
Your taste in loud music. Your respectful and only play your music at a level he's good with but sometimes when you think your alone....... Yeah that situation happens but on the bright side his ears never bleed.

.

Sting:
How you hang around rogue more just because frosch is adorable, that he can't deny and so he'll try dressing lector up just to get your attention.

.

Rogue:
How you'll always play dress up with fro, and sometimes even him. He doesn't always mind dressing up as Batman or an assassin but it just seems like your a child.

.

Laxus:
You enforce his grandfather's side when it comes to his violence and cockiness. While there are times you'll let loose and be just as fun, your soul is more tamed than his.

.

Rufus:
One time you asked him to do an England accent. Your obsessed with black butler, so long story short he now knows what kind of demon he is, or so says a quiz you made him take.

.

Zeref:
You never point it out, just to be nice. But zeref already knows what your thinking when you stare at his brother. You silently question to yourself how he managed to revive his brother, raise a country and even take DNA from a dead body to create two powerful sons! And yet he can't give his brother an actual brain!

.

Bickslow:
When you draw faces on his dolls, not that they don't have faces! But you do it when your angry at him, and he doesn't know whether to laugh, be upset or use them because you can draw the most quirkiness faces with marker.

.

Future rogue:
Comparing his hair to midnight and sometimes joking if they're related. His hair is perfectly split with black and white.

.

Jellal:
He gets teased by others on how shy he is sometimes, that and he was spotted practicing his confession once on a teddy bear.

.