Who your related to and their reactions

Gray: Cana's

Cana: That stripper better not do anything to you, but feel free to let him but you a drink~

She will smack him when he starts stripping when talking to you

.

Laxus: Levy

Levy: A tough bulky guy like him with you ? As long as he's not abusive, don't let him hurt you.

Laxus proved harmless, after test of decision between puppies and kittens, in which he could not decide. ( That and he didn't exactly know how to respond when you asked him, but you just let levy believe that he couldn't decide.)

.

Gajeel: Jet

Jet: Are you serious!? How does that happen ?!

Jet is afraid of his future brother in law, well you two never saw eye to eye that much either way.

.

Cobra: Natsu

Natsu: That guy!? I mean it's not Gray but that guy!?

The only excuse you had, besides feelings, was "at least he actually listens!! Unlike other guys!"

.

Sting: Minerva

Minerva: *mumbles something that may or may not be dark* Welcome to the Orland family, and territory! Watch your step!

He watches very carefully!

.

Rogue: No one! You're from a foreign kingdom!

He loves how different you are from the others!

.

Midnight: Jellal's cousin! Very surprising!

Jellal: *Starts mumbling about other guys you could and could not date but then in normal voice says* Alright, as long as your happy.

Midnight would sometimes joke about having a one night stand with you just to get on his nerves.

.

Rufus: freed

Freed: Play her to your manipulative mind games and I will stab your eyes out!

He is your second cousin, but considering the family stuff you two are close.

.

Bickslow: like rogue, you're not related to anyone!

He just really loves how you don't find him weird or annoying.

.

Future rogue(lyos): Yukino

Yukino: It's good that he now has some new joy in his life!

Lyos gets along really well with your cousin!

.

Zeref: Lucy

You can't exactly tell her so you just said it was a powerful wizard who was very introverted! She bought it! Almost!

.

Gildarts: Again, a foreigner.

You traveled from another kingdom for a change of scenery.
(Because for gildarts you have a backstory, just saying).