PDA

Laxus:
He'll wrap his arm around you. Nothing else special.

Gajeel:
Sometimes he'd hug you with one arm but other than that nothing else seeing as he's not the type. Just hope he doesn't sing about you.

Sting:
He'll happily kiss your forehead, your lips, wrap his arm around you, basically announce to the whole guild your his.

Rogue:
Too shy, he'd just keep his hands to himself, and then sting would push him to kiss your forehead.

Rufus:
Kissing your hand and holding it while walking. Seems boring but when that happens you feel super fancy. Which is why you two sometimes drink wine late at night together.

Jellal:
Too shy, just kisses on the nose and nothing more. There are times where either erza or midnight will force you two to hold hands.

Cobra:
Too shy, don't believe me ? Watch episode 246 and you'll see.
He will wrap his arm around your waist and to hold you close and nothing more, kisses are a different story.

Midnight:
He's a tsundere, so usually your the one giving affection in public. So nothing more than the occasional him looking away acting like he doesn't care. He will kiss you in private to remind you that he truly does love you a lot.

Zeref:
He is just all hugs!! Holding hands and being a fluffy bean!

Lyon: Lots of hugging and Eskimo kisses! Along with some sneaky arms around the shoulders.

Aww midnight is really cute as a tsundere! Anyway that's all for today! Oh and happy New year's!!