Catching him singing

Gray:
You were in the kitchen with a blender on, and so you couldn't hear anything else outside of the room. Little did you that he took that opportunity to start singing his favorite songs. When the blender stopped you heard a few lyrics and immediately knew the song.

Gently he was singing as if in a soft tone.

"I will be as one, I want to protect you
Stay with me, I love you"

"*Chuckle* I love you too". You whispered.

Gray: "Wha- how long were you listening ?"

"Well, ever since I turned off the blender". You innocently said peeking your body out from the door frame.

Gray: "O-Oh well, j-just forget all that!" He said blushing.

Hehe, ok~
.

Laxus:
Not a singing type, his deep voice doesn't suit.

.

Gajeel: (warning! You already know.)

"Hey (y/n)! I got a new song for you!"
"Oh, Umm, t-thank you."
"Shoo bebop!"
"Oh (no!)"
(I can't continue!!)

.

Sting:

He was singing to scream...

You turned the corner to the guild master's room until you heard an echo in the hallway.

Sting: "Just whispering in your ear I Wanna,
Take off all your clothing and put something on ya.
And I try~ to fight it, to fight it! But your so~ magnetic magnetic!"

"Oh ?"

Sting: "Oh (y/n)! You heard ?"
"Yes! And you sounded great!"
Sting: "Really~ Wanna, du-it! with me then~ ?"
"Umm, I'm going to pretend I didn't hear that."
Sting: "Aww c'mon! *pouts*"
"Haha! But I still love you."

.

Rogue:

Frosch was having a hard time sleeping and so he decided since he thought you were in the shower he would sing soft kitty to him! (If you know The big bang theory you should know this!!! #TBBT!!)

Hmm ?

Rogue: "Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur~ Happy kitty sleepy kitty purr purr purr~"
"Aww, how nice you sing so well rogue."
Rogue: "(y/n)! When did you get out ?"
"A minute ago, don't worry you sounded great!"
Rogue: "Uhh, t-t-thank you."

.

Rufus:

He was practising French and you told him listening to French music would help, it was his hobby but then one day he got carried away.

Rufus: "Des airs d'orient. Le sourire et le coeur Bryant~"

"Wow, your getting better!"

Rufus: "Oh hello dear, would you like to sing with me ?"

"Hehe, I think I'll listen. You sound great."

.

Jellal:

Just a quiet day, and so the perfect mood for a good song. Unfortunately since he is shy he was in his room, being the good worried boyfriend you went to check on him until hearing a soft beat.

Jellal: "The modest wish I've made, the scenery I look out on, it seems I'm forgetting them."
*speechless*
Jellal: "How long were you there ?"
"Long enough to hear half of the song. You sound great."
Jellal: "Thanks, it sounds better in the original, here I'll show you."
"No I think I like your version better."

.

Midnight:

Low and behold you wouldn't believe it, but even with that attitude his voice can sure hit the note! It just has to be a perfect atmosphere and he had to be completely bored if you want him to do it. Locked up in his room you walk near the door frame.

Midnight: I can't even see my heart, as it withdraws from me, and I don't care. Even if I don't make a move, I keep being swept away through the cracks of time.
"... Oh my goodness."
Midnight: ".... Uhh, that was just lip syncing."
"Your voice is amazing, it's so nice hearing that."
Midnight: "Umm, if the time is right... We could do a song together, if we're alone. If you like it so much."
"I'd love that."

.

Cobra:
Considering his hearing, it's impossible to sneak up on him and since he's shy if he were to ever sing you'd have no idea where he'd be.

.

Zeref:
Ah the things I could think of, he thought he was alone and for once he hoped he was alone.

Zeref: "Pacito, pacito. Suave suave cito ~"
"Wow you speak Spanish ?"
Zeref: "Huh what ?! N-no! I just like the song."
"So you don't know what the lyrics mean ?"
Zeref: "No, why ?"
"You adorable cinnamon roll! "

.

Lyon: I'm sorry I can't imagine him singing either, not with the way he talks.