Someone else likes you

Gray: Lyon, obviously.

You two were walking by the fountain and coincidently crossed paths. He asked you to sit with him and chat, and being the nice person you are you agree.

Leon: How have you and Gray been ? I haven't seen that man for awhile.
You know him, his stripping habit is so bad that it's risky to go out unless it's the guild.
Leon: He's very foolish at times isn't he ? And yet he managed to win a heart like yours.
He may be silly but I can't help but love him.
Leon: *looks down* that may be so, but I am far more serious and better than him.
Why are you saying that ?
Leon: I'm just implying how much good points I have compared to him.
I see I see, no need to brag.
Leon: it's not just for bragging, its to show you how much more I can give then that fool.
Uhh... Thank you but-
*Gray pops up behind you*
Gray: She belongs to me.
Gray how did you do that ?!

.

Laxus: Bickslow.

You were at the bar helping Mira with the food and drinks.

The thunder God tribe was up stairs and while freed and evergreen were looking at job options, Bickslow was looking down at you while Laxus wasn't looking. One of his puppets popped up in front of you as you were cleaning, repeating "Pretty pretty!"

Oh ? Did Laxus have Bickslow send you ?
Doll: It was Bickslow himself!

Unfortunately for Bickslow, Laxus heard and well... Let's just say there was a slight hole in the roof.

.

Gajeel: Laxus.

Yeah it's a bit surprising but hey! You fall in love with a super buff naughty to nice guy and now others want you.

So Laxus was checking you out whilst you were reading and Gajeel was taking a nap. And by check out I mean looking you up and down, smirking at the sight. Though luckily panther Lily was there.

Lily: Laxus it's rude to stare, especially at a clueless Woman.
Laxus: woah hey it's not like I'm hurting anyone.
Lily: still, she already has a man in her life and so that means-
Gajeel: Keep your eyes off her bud!

.

Sting: Rufus.

Your the one who helps keep sting on schedule. And sometimes you'd come into the guild wearing a blouse and tie when he starts falling behind. Rufus feels really bad for you.

Rufus: Y/n dear would you like me to help carry that to stings office ?
No it's fine, but can you leave a sticky note on his face ? I've tried giving him other reminders but it only works if you put it right in front of his face.
Rufus: It must be difficult having an irresponsible partner.
Well not exactly, it's not all fun and games but we still make it through.
Rufus: Have you ever thought how much simpler it would be if your lover were more smarter ?
I have but no matter how much I teach him, it's like he has a memory span like Natsu's.
Rufus: You know, I have a rather splendid memory. Perhaps I could-
Sting: Could what Rufus?!
You and Rufus: AAHH.
Sting: Thanks for getting the rest of my paperwork y/n! C'mon I still need your help with it! Later Rufus!

.

Rogue: Dobengal

A love triangle with two emo cinnamon rolls!

Rogue: (y/n) Frosch tore his suit.
Aww don't worry, I'll stitch it up.
Dobengal: Hey if you can sow can you help me with my outfit later ?
Rogue: *pouts* She's supposed to be helping me right now.
I can do both, I just need to get more thread from my house. You two are welcome to come with me!
Rogue: Are you sure that's ok ? He's a pretty sneaky guy.
Dobengal: Hey! I'll have you know that trust is one of my number one traits.
Frosch: I think so too!
Your both welcome. C'mon I think I have tea at home.
Frosch: Teas are bitter, let's get cake on the way!
Good idea fro! How about you guys ? I'll get cake if you two can get along!
Rogue:....
Dobengal: .....
Both: let's go get cake!

.

Cobra: Gajeel.

Gajeel: Oi y/n! Why are you with a guy like him!
Because I love him ?
Gajeel: I get that But still...
I mean, he listens to me. He always knows why I'm upset. 
Gajeel: He sounds more like your therapist. Is that all he's good for ? I can write you a song.
Cobra: NOBODY WANTS TO HEAR THAT. And stay away from my sweetheart.

.

Midnight: Cobra.

He'd be a tease sometimes but he wouldn't really come between you.
Mostly because he'd be dead the next day if he did.

.

Jellal: Gray.

Surprising right ? Well I mean your a person who will look through their history and emotions, willingly help them become a better person and love them for the way they are.
And for Gray, that hits him real deep in the feels.

So before the gmg, he saw you and started talking to you. But of course you were loyal and after hearing his history and about Juvia...

*deadpanned* Just accept the fact that she cares about you and love her back.
*juvia pops up behind him*
Juvia: Did you hear that Gray~sama?! She approves!
Gray: Why would you do this to me?!! *runs off with Juvia on his tail*
And don't forget to invite me and Lucy to your wedding!!
(I'm sorry I recently took a huge liking to Juvia's comedy and had to write this.)

.

Rufus: Rogue.

Rufus: I'm really enjoying the new pigeon.
So glad it was trained, though I'm still trying to figure out how to get it to hold an envelope.
Rogue: I can help you with that! There are a couple ideas I have.
You do ? That's random.
Rufus: Don't you have a certain exceed to watch over ?
Rogue: He's a smart cat and speaking of which! He's really fond of you (Y/n).
The little frosch is fond of me!!
Rufus: Ok that's enough! We'll pick up on the bird conversation another time.
(I'm sorry I ran out of ideas for this one)

.

Lyos: Orga.

A lover of dragons and rock bands. Can you blame him ?
He'd always question why you're with a brooding emo and would sometimes take your attention away.

Orga: Hey I heard puns and roses was having a debut!
Really ? I heard they took awhile to convince their emo friend to join.
Orga: She finally agreed after they got a mascot.
The corgi ?!
Orga: Corgi. And the album's coming out soon.
Lyos:*ahem* I'd hate to ruin the moment but we have a date to go on tonight.
We do ? But I thought-
Lyos: Let's go love!
(I love RWBY)

.

Gildarts: Makao.
Seeing as your with Gildarts, your a rather mature and powerful women whose never lost her body. So of course when you two come back, men start looking. He walked over to you when Gildarts went to talk to Makarov.

Makao: must be nice to now have someone on the same level to travel with.
It is, though he can be rather difficult, I can't help but tolerate him.
Makao: You must be one of a kind.
Thank you, though I wouldn't call myself that. I'm still trying to be on good terms with Cana, must be difficult without a mother.
Makao: Yeah, I'm actually looking for a mom to take care of my boy!
How nice. What happened to her ?
Makao: Well..

Gildarts: hey (y/n)! We're going on another job soon! I'd hate to interrupt but we gotta get home for supplies.
I'm coming! *turns* Sorry, Makao was it ?
Makao: Y-yeah.
I wish you luck on finding another, and while I love kids, I already lost one and am now trying to move on.
Makao: I see, maybe you can babysit him ?
*chuckle* of course, now if you excuse me my lover is waiting.

.

Zeref: Ajeel.

Now obviously we know that Zeref can easily kill him so uhh.. No confession, no scenario.

.