Your new year commitments

Laxus: To also prevent him from drinking less. It's more simple if you just water down his drinks behind his back.

.

Gajeel: Training to get stronger, so that you can hold back your boyfriend from joining in on unnecessary fights.

.

Rogue: To prevent Frosch from getting lost. Maybe get a leash or a spell that allows you to track him.

.

Sting: Make sure your guild mates get into less trouble, now how the HECK are you going to do that ?

.

Lyos: Try and lower his dragon obsession. Somehow. Your probably gonna repeatedly fail and give up after a month.

.

Acnologia: Find a solution to getting blood out of clothes, because apparently bleach won't do it for dragon blood.

.

Cobra: Your just looking forward to another year of knowing  EVERYBODY'S secrets. Wonder what your planning to do with them this year.

.

Midnight: How to make coffee Cuban style. If you understand why this is your resolution, you are both cruel and smart.

.

Zeref: How to become a puppy magnet just like your boyfriend! Or maybe kitties if your a cat person. Or both! I'm not judging.

.

Bickslow: Your going to try and carve a little wooden soldier for him, for jokes! Inspired by the time you saw the nutcracker during Christmas.

.

Freed: Your gonna see if you can keep track of how many times he mentions Laxus. Your gonna need a lot of paper. (Sorry trees!)

.

Rufus: Your planning to prank him with vodka shots the next time he does something bad with his ego.

.

Warning: after this chapter, expect 4 more and then this book is over. Requests are now on this chapter so request away a scenario you really want your husbando to be in. Bye!