7 Minutes in heaven: Jellal

Something feels strange, ?? What's this ?

A cross necklace ?

So this is either Gray or.......
Mira: Jellal!!!~
Cobra: There's no escape for that poor guy.
Erza: He better do something like hug her at least!
W-wait! It's me and jella- agh!!!

Hauling me over her shoulder along with poor jellal, she walks to a door as if it's nothing and shoves us into the closet locking the door.
Unfortunately for us, Mira knew exactly what she was doing. We realized the strange position we were in, with him on top of me and his hand on my stomach.
Jellal: I wonder what her strength is compared to Erza ?
From what I've heard, they were rivals as kids, and can you pea get off me?!? This is very lewd!
Jellal: What ? Oh I'm so sorry!!
He immediately gets off and Scoots away as if I told him not to be near me.
Jellal: T-that was my mistake.
Don't worry too much Mira through us in here.
Jellal: So your not mad ? I wanted to tell you something so I'm hoping that "mistake" didn't disturb you too much ? He asked nervously playing with his fingers like a lost kid.
Of course not, I know it was an accident. I know you'd never do that.
Jellal: Well, I was wondering if you wanted to....... Well, since we're in here.....
What ?
Jellal: D-do you...... Want to kiss me ?
K-kiss ?!
Jellal: You don't have to!
............
Jellal: ...... I'm sorry, that was dumb.
No it's okay, I thought it was cute~ you were trying to be brave. I can if you want.
Jellal: R-really ?
Sure. On the cheek!
You moved closer to him pulling his face close to yours slowly. And kissing his cheek softly, he quickly pulled away blushing, you were still holding his face and he put a hand on yours.
Jellal: Your, so, sweet.
(Giggle)
He turns, and kisses you back on the nose.
(It was supposed to just be that! But for the sake of you readers I will put some spice in this sweet bliss)!
In the moment, he looks into your eyes. His hand moves to your cheek and holding the other, he leans closer and you two close your eyes kissing for a minute. Pulling apart and the two of you slightly giggle.
Mira: One of you better put your shirt back on!!!
Quickly pulling apart from each other you two were blushing madly as Mira smirked thinking of what she missed.