7 minutes in heaven! laxus!

I shyly reached into the hat, and suddenly I feel a jolt! I wound up pulling out a (i/o/c).
Wait so that means....... Laxus ?
Mira: hehehe!!! Well don't be shy! In you go!
Mira, wait! I whispered quietly. I didn't want laxus to hear me.

Laxus: Well I'll be waiting inside (y/n), and into the closet he went.
Mira pushed me in and fan girled as she closed the door on us.

I couldn't help but just stare at my feet, I do like him! But what am I supposed to say ? It's not like he'll be interested, I'm shy enough as it is.

S-so, umm do you want to just talk ?
Laxus: .......
Well, what did you have in mind, I asked quietly.
Using a bit of my flame magic, I light up the closet with the tip off my finger, being careful not to burn anything I move and see his face, ??? Is he, blushing ?
L-laxus ?
Laxus: Damn your so cute when you stutter.
Uhh!
Laxus: Well, it's not like confessing was gonna work for me so this is the only shot I got.
What are you talking about ? La-  !!!
Pinning me to the wall, I start to feel a bit scared. The fire at my finger stopped burning and I although it's dark, laxus must've noticed my scared expression because I could feel his grip on my shoulders loosening.
Laxus: S-sorry, please don't be afraid of me.
What are you doing ?
No answer, but perhaps something better, the tense and warm feeling on my lips. I could feel it now, his care, his soft side, his shyness. I give in and gently kiss back.
And then in the heap of the moment the door swings open, to a very excited Mira taking pics!
M-m-Mira!!
Laxus: Tch!! C'mon (y/n)! Let's go!
He walked out, acting as though nothing happened. It made me feel sad, that moment we shared, I slowly walked out with my head down after seeing how laxus didn't seem to care. But I was wrong, he turned to my sad expression and became flustered.
That was enough to tell me how much he did care! He was just hiding it!
We sat down next to eachother and he wrapped his arm around me to reassure how much he loved me.
Mira was cooing at the sight of it all, a small giggle escaped me as laxus blushed.