Goldfish Part II

Marcy leaned over to Finn while the girls were singing and dancing. "Look at Tina. She's so graceful and beautiful."

"Yeah, she's really good." Finn whispered back.

"Just imagine that in bed."

His eyes widened and he turned to look at her but she was staring at the talented Asian. "Marcy! I can't believe you said that!"

"What? It's true. Dancers make the best lovers. Plus she's sweet and kind. So she'd be a patient and generous lover. And she's not a virgin so she knows what she's doing and what can please a man and tell a man how to please her."

He flushed badly and turned to make sure no one was listening to them. "I can't believe you're looking at her like that."

"I size up everybody I meet. Like you. You're adorable, you're sweet and kind. You'd make a great boyfriend for somebody like Tina. She won't cheat on you or belittle you. She won't push you to the background, she'd choose you over her dreams and she won't play games."

Finn nodded slowly. He could agree to all of that but wait! He shook his head. "I can't go out with Tina!"

"Why not? Is she not pretty enough?"

"Well yeah." He blushed with a watery smile.

"Is she not talented enough?"

"She's very talented."

"Is she not driven enough? I heard she got into Brown."

"Yeah, she is. That's a good school."

"So what? You want some mean spirited girl or a high strung girl?"

"No." He shook his head. "I've been with both and it's exhausting."

"Tina's genuine and free with who she is. You will never have to play mind games with her. You won't have to worry about being in trouble with her 24/7. She will accept you the way you are."

Finn nodded slowly, the idea taking root in his head. "I wasn't really looking for a girlfriend."

"Don't think of her as your girlfriend yet. Just take it day by day. I bet if you play your cards right, by the time you come back for your ten year reunion, you'll be married with kids." She smirked.

Finn had always wanted to be married and he'd wanted kids since Beth. "Do you think she'd want to get married and have kids?"

"Definitely. Mikey said they talked about it all the time."

"Wait. What about Mike? Do you think he'd be mad?"

"He can't get mad. He's with her best friend and your ex. Plus he's not like that. He'd be happy for you guys."

"So you think I should ask her out?"

"Start small. We're going to the festival after this. Puck and his siblings are coming, too. Why don't you ask her to come along? You'll be with friends so it'll be no pressure but you can disappear together whenever you want."

Finn grinned and nodded, watching Tina's alit face as the song drew to a close. "Totally."

Everyone clapped as the trio went to sit down.

Rachel and Kurt stood up. "We'd like to sing but only if Mercedes sings with us."

"Oh crap!" Finn hissed. "What about Rachel?!"

"I got your back." Marcy patted his hand. "If I can find her another boy to focus on, will you go for Tina with everything you got?"

"I think I can. I really like Tina and she's a good person. Beautiful inside and out. I'm going for it!"

And I'd Do It AgainOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara