Picture Day

"I swear! She was like an animal! I've never seen anybody play like that before! Not in real life. I've seen videos of the Who and their drummer was a beast! She reminded me of that."

Mike and Puck looked at Finn before laughing.

"I'm serious!" Finn insisted.

"It must have been the sugar. She's never had it before." Mike grinned.

"Were you guys like that?"

Mike looked around the park they were at. "We were active later so there's no real way to tell."

"What'd you do?"

Puck laughed. "You really wanna know?"

"No. Say no." Mike shook his head.

Finn thought about it before shaking his head slowly. "I'm good."

Puck sulked. "No fair!"

Mike threw the football at him. "We don't want to hear your mouth. You're disgusting."

"I heard Mama screamin her head off."

"We're talking about something else."

Puck just grinned. "Let's talk about the party. What can we expect from Mini Mama?"

"I don't know." Mike shrugged. "Marcy's unpredictable on a good day. She can come up with anything."

Finn caught the ball from Puck. "Who's all coming?"

"You guys, me and my brothers, a few family members, Sam, Blaine, Artie and her."

"Which family members?" Puck wanted to know.

"I know Joey and Monty are getting in extra early. Of course Karou is coming-"

"Aw yeah!"

Mike smirked. "I heard Timmy's coming."

"Which cousin is that? Did I meet him?"

"Tim? I don't know. He was only in town for a couple days. He's a Chang. He's in the Navy and is married so whatever we do can't get him in trouble."

"Is his wife hot?"

"Puck!"

"I'm joking!" Puck grinned.

"No, you're not." Finn's lips twisted.

"Okay, I'm not."

"Yes, she's attractive." Mike rolled his eyes. "They've been together since they were eighteen."

"Why so young?" Finn threw the football to him.

"They just met and fell in love. Our family is big on marrying for love."

Finn smiled. "That's a good thing."

"Should be. We rarely divorce."

"Are you all happy?"

Mike stopped then threw the football at him. "I don't know. We don't talk about that kind of stuff."

"We don't talk about it either. I mean Kurt does. All the time. But not the rest of us."

"I don't think most families talk about it."

"Because it's weird." Puck pulled a face.

Mike shrugged. "Anyway. I think Greg is coming. If he can peel himself away from whatever girl he's under for the week."

"My man!"

Mike threw the football Finn just gave to him at Puck hard. "He needs to settle down before he's slapped with a paternity suit."