Can We Talk?

Mercedes raised a brow. "Quinn!"

"What?!" The blonde was remorseless.

"You did not tell Joanna that she was the human equivalent of a stretch mark!"

"She got on my nerves!" Quinn was unrepentant.

Mercedes' phone rang as she stared at the ex head cheerleader. "You have issues!" She answered the phone. "Hello?"

"Aretha!"

"Hello, Santana." Mercedes grinned just hearing her voice.

Quinn rolled her eyes as she worked on her car.

"I haven't heard from you in a week, Wheezy! What's up with that?!" Santana demanded.

Mercedes sighed. "I've just been busy, Santana."

"Busy my perfectly formed ass!"

Mercedes rolled her eyes. "I don't want to argue with you."

"Then tell me what's up."

"Nothing!"

"You're lying!"

"How do you know that?!"

"Because you're not a liar. I am. I can spot a lie a mile away. So I ask again, what is up?"

Mercedes looked at Quinn, who honestly wasn't listening. She snapped her fingers to gain the blonde's attention. "Hey!"

Quinn turned around. "What are you doing?"

"Trying to get your attention." She held the phone to her chest. "She wants to know what's going on."

Quinn cleaned her hands on the rag on the hood before coming over to take the phone. "Mind your own business, Santana."

"Quinnocence." Santana snarked. "Now I know it's a lie. Tell me what the hell is going on or I'm getting on the first plane back to that dump called a city and I'm going to wring it out of the both of you!"

"You're impossible! We don't want your help! We don't need your help!"

"Help with what?"

"That is none of your business!"

"I'm makin it my business. What? you cheat on Puckerman already?"

Quinn nearly threw the phone. Santana could push her buttons like no other! "Shut up!"

"Are you kidding me?! You cheated on Puck?!"

"You don't know what you're talkin about!" Two spots of color affected her cheeks.

"What's going on?!" Mercedes was concerned.

Quinn thrust out the phone. "Tell her. I don't even care." She went back to her car and started tinkering to calm down.

"Santana, what did you say to her to make her so mad?!" Mercedes demanded.

"She cheated on Puck and now you're trying to clean up her mess? That's what's been going on?" Santana asked without preamble.

Mercedes scuffed her shoe in the gravel. "Yes and no."

"Explain, Wheezy."

Mercedes sighed. This was going to be a long conversation...

M&MC

Mike sighed. He was officially sick of video games. "This is boring. Want to do something else?"

"Like what?" Finn tossed the controller aside. They were at his house playing Call of Duty.

"I don't know. Play basketball or something." Mike shrugged.