Graduates Please Stand Up

Mercedes taped down the last box and readjusted the phone. "Well hurry up! The trucks will be here today!"

"Don't rush me, Mama! I do things in my own time!" Puck groaned.

"Your stuff is going to be left here! See if I care!"

"Alright! I hate packing. I still haven't unpacked all my stuff from California."

"Just think. You're not packing everything like we are. Our parents might be selling our house so we had to pack everything we own."

"Everything?"

"Everything. We spent the night in the attic, packing stuff."

"Do you have anything left?"

"Pictures and home movies. We decided we're going to go through them later. We have time but Marcy wants all her stuff out now. I don't know why. She's coming back."

He laughed. "I can't believe my family and I are getting on a plane to Italy tomorrow."

"Believe it. You're going to spend three days and two nights in your future home."

"If you like the place."

"We're going to like the place." She went to the bathroom to check her reflection. She'd left enough stuff in her room for a month's worth of living.

"Are we telling people we're moving?" He asked.

"Not yet. Why?"

"Because I want to tell Bubbie and Jake."

"Tell them. They're your family."

"What about Finn?"

"No! Finn cannot keep a secret!"

Puck refrained from mentioning the secret he was keeping quite well. "How long are you gon keep secrets from our friends?"

"A month."

"So you can drop them a line an ocean away and don't have to bother with them bein pissed at you for lyin?"

"Maybe." She didn't want to cop to that but it was the truth. She exited her bathroom and sat on her sofa. All of it was going on the trucks.

"That's bad, Mama."

"I know. But I can't face them. Please don't make me."

She was using her baby voice on him. He groaned. "Don't pull that voice on me!"

"Please, No-No?"

"Alright!" He gave in. "I won't tell nothin!"

"Thank you! I promise I'll tell them before we move."

"Good. I want Finn to come visit us."

"I need Santana to come visit us. I'm going to miss that hot mess!"

"She's going to be lost without you."

"Are you packing?" She asked suspiciously.

"Yes! I'm packing! I'm packing!"

"Good. Because the trucks will be here soon."

"How's this going to work anyway?"

"I don't know. I just know that on Saturday, it'll be delivered." She also didn't care. As long as all of her stuff was delivered and not broken, chipped or scarred, she was fine in the dark.

"So we'll be staying with Mini Mama?"

"Yeah. Every family will have a room."

"She doesn't have beds, does she?"