We Can't Stop

Mercedes grabbed her handbag and exited her room. "Are you guys ready?!"

Marcy and Karou came from Marcy's room. "We were waiting on you."

"Where are we going first?" She started down the stairs.

"Kimball's." Marcy rubbed her eyes. "I think I know what I want."

"I have no idea." Karou said.

They exited the house and entered Travis. Marcy drove around to pick up Quinn. "I want something I can dance in."

"You're going dancing?" Mercedes wanted to know. "Why wouldn't I want to go dancing?"

Marcy shook her head as Quinn got in. "Hey, guys!" They greeted her. "What's up?"

"Marcy's going dancing tonight." Mercedes said.

"No, I'm not." Marcy frowned. "Or at least not at first."

"Where are you going? Can't you tell us about this party?" Quinn demanded.

"It's at a strip club. Are you happy now?!"

Mercedes and Quinn blinked. "Oh."

Karou laughed. "A strip club?! Ha! How long did it take for you to think of that?!"

"Shut up." Marcy drove to the store they'd agreed on and parked.

Karou was still laughing when they got out. "This is going to be amazing!"

"You're right. I don't want to go to some seedy strip club." Mercedes wrinkled her nose.

"Me either!" Quinn folded her arms across her chest. "And I want you to watch Puck. If I let him go."

"He's a grown man and he just forgave you." Marcy led the way inside.

"I know him and I know strip clubs. He could get in a lot of trouble and we just got back right."

"She's right." Mercedes worried. "Mikey likes all girls."

"You think he'll like a stripper better than you?" Marcy taunted.

"Yes!"

"As if her history could be better than yours. You're safe." Marcy snorted as she went to a rack. "What are you thinking, Rou? Are we dressing alike?"

"Of course." Karou went through racks discounting dresses.

"You're not paying us any mind!" Mercedes stamped a foot.

"We'll look out for your men." Marcy groaned. "Happy?"

"If you actually do it." Quinn fussed.

"Geez!" Marcy found a shirt she liked. "You need to let them have fun!"

"I know what his idea of fun is."

"I can keep him out of trouble." Karou's eyes twinkled. "But it'll cost you."

"What do you want?" Quinn eyed her suspiciously.

"I want to make out with him."

"No!" Quinn balled her fists.

"C'mon! Please!"

"Why, Rou?" Marcy grinned.

"He's hot. I just want to see what all the fuss is about." Karou shrugged.

"If anybody should get to see what Pucker Up's workin with, it should be me."

Mercedes giggled. "Why you?"

"Sisters share. You've both had him and I'm sure Laura would kiss him if you'd let her." Marcy lifted a shoulder.

"Why are you trying to take my boyfriend?!" Quinn stomped a foot. "I love him!"