Days are Just Pages on a Calendar

"Are you serious?!" Marcy laughed.

Quinn frowned. "It's not funny!"

"It's a little funny." Karou said.

"It's sad is what it is!" Mercedes snapped.

Laura rolled her eyes. "What is wrong with you, Quinn?"

"That's really funny." London insisted.

"I'm with Mercy, it's sad." India denied.

Paris smirked. "So sad."

Quinn groaned. They were the only ones up early enough to go shopping. At the moment, they were in Forever 21 and she'd just told them her conversation with Puck from the night before. "Isn't anybody on my side?!"

"Nope!" Marcy and Karou said instantly. The others laughed.

"Why not?!" Quinn whined. "I'm not wrong!"

"You're so wrong, you're nearly right." Marcy smirked.

Mercedes put a hand over her mouth. "Quinn! You cannot make him bond with our family!"

"I don't care about him bonding!" Quinn snapped.

"Of course not!" Marcy said. "Your real problem is that he didn't want to do what you told him to!"

"That is so not true." Quinn scoffed.

"It's so true!" Laura pointed at her as it all clicked. "You want to boss him around and he won't go for it so you're mad!"

Mercedes slapped Quinn's arm. "What is wrong with you?!"

Quinn pouted. "He should do what I say!"

"No, he shouldn't! He's his own person." India chided.

"You'd never be happy with a broomstick so why are you acting like this?" Karou demanded.

"I'd totally be happy with someone who'd do whatever I said!" Quinn denied.

"You'd be bored silly!" Mercedes cut her eyes at her. "Stop doing Puck like this!"

"Or what?!" Quinn folded her arms across her chest.

"Or he's going to leave your ass for someone less dramatic!" Marcy spat.

Quinn gasped. "He wouldn't!"

"I would."

London and Paris fell out laughing.

"Do you want to test it?" Mercedes asked. "Keep it up and he is going to find someone less troublesome."

"Let's just get this out the way; Puckerman's hot." Marcy said. "He don't need you! There's got to be a million wallflowers wishing he'd look twice at them. Keep showing your crazy and he'll do more than look!"

"If I lose him to anybody, it better be Mercy. No one else is worthy." Quinn sniffed.

"Worthy of your sloppy seconds?" Karou raised a brow.

"She's saying she knows how valuable Puck is." Mercedes hugged Quinn. "Right?"

"I'm saying I don't lose. Especially to nobodies." Quinn corrected.

Mercedes pushed her away. "I don't want your boyfriend! Why do you keep trying to pawn him off on me?!"

"Because he listens to you! It's so much easier getting him to do what I want when I get you to get him to do it!"

Marcy, Karou, London, Paris and Laura laughed hard. Mercedes and India had their mouths open. "No, you didn't!"

"Please take him!"