Graduation

Mercedes dialed Mike again. "Come on! Come on! Pick up!"

"Still not answering?" Quinn folded her arms across her chest.

"No! Where are they?! They should have been home hours ago!"

Tina walked in from the bathroom. "My mom is downstairs. I gotta go. I'll see you guys later."

"Come by after graduation." Mercedes said as she got voicemail again. "I have a present for you."

"You do?!" Tina hugged her. "Is it because the boys got a party?"

"No, I just thought you'd love it."

"I'm sure I will. Well I gotta go. See you later." Tina waved and then she was gone.

"Call Marcy." Quinn suggested.

"Good idea." Mercedes tried their sister. After a few rings, a groggy voice answered. Mercedes put her on speakerphone. "Hello? Marcy? Can you hear me?"

Marcy groaned. "Why are you so loud?"

"Hungover." Quinn shook her head.

"Marcy, where are you guys?" Mercedes rolled her eyes.

Marcy groaned again. "Wherever we are, it's bright."

"Please tell me you're somewhere safe!"

Marcy sniffed. "We're at the beach."

"The beach?!" Mercedes and Quinn echoed.

"Too loud. Too loud." Marcy moaned.

Mercedes lowered her voice. "Do you have a way to get home? Where is everyone else? Why didn't Mikey answer his phone?"

"That's a lot of questions. Who is this?"

"Marcy! You don't know who you're talking to?!"

"You're a loud somebody..."

Mercedes pulled a face as Quinn laughed silently. "It's Mercy, you drunk."

Marcy made a sound through her nose. "What time is it?"

"Eight o'clock!"

"Wake me up in an hour."

"You need to come home now! Jr. is graduating today! So is Artie, Blaine and Sammy!"

Marcy took a quick intake of breath. "Holy crap! You're right! Oh shoot! I sat up too fast! Whoa! Okay, we'll be back as soon as possible!"

Mercedes pursed her lips to keep from laughing. "You have two hours. Hurry up."

Marcy hung up.

Mercedes set her phone aside. "They're not going to make it."

Quinn shook her head.

M&MC

Marcy put her phone back in her pocket and turned to her right. Mal was still technically wrapped around her. She pushed at his shoulder, knowing he was going to be a pain to wake up. "Mal? It's time to wake up."

Mal simply slept on.

She leaned over and kissed him. He stirred awake and as she leaned back, he followed. She pushed him away gently. "Time to wake up."

He blinked blearily. "Huh?"

"It's time to wake up."

"No!" He whined.

She cupped his cheeks. "Yes. You have to get up. You're graduating today."

His face clearly said he didn't care.