Shh! We're Hunting Apartments

"This is it?" Nic looked up at the huge building.

"This is it." Marcy opened the door and led the way inside. "We can put our stuff up in my house then we can come down. Mr. Fieri will be here soon."

"This staircase is huge!" Puck couldn't see walking up them every day.

"There's a lift right here." Marcy wondered why he went straight to the stairs.

He blew out a breath. "Thank everything!"

Mercedes giggled. "Q, your boyfriend hates stairs."

"He's not alone. I'm glad we're living on the lower level." Quinn walked to the elevator.

"We should go up six at a time like how we came here." Marcy suggested. "Six go."

Six people got on the elevator and rode it up. Then the process was repeated until everyone was upstairs.

She unlocked her front door and opened it. The twins ran in and disappeared from sight. She went inside. "Go to the playroom!"

The others walked in slowly in awe.

"This place is amazing." Quinn walked slowly.

"And you want to live here?" Nadine looked around. "I don't blame you!"

"Let me show you to your rooms." Marcy waved them to follow her. She led them upstairs and to the rooms. "This room is for Ms. Nadine and her kids. This room is for the Changs. This room is for the Fabrays. And this room is for you guys."

"Can we see the twins' room?" Judy asked.

"Sure." Marcy led the women to the twins' room. It had murals on the walls, plush carpeting and quite a few toys and books.

"It's so cute in here!" Maddie looked around. "It reminds me of my nursery."

"Where's your room?" Quinn asked.

"Right across the hall." Marcy answered.

"Why across the hall?" Mercedes was confused.

"So I wouldn't be one of those mothers that's always up and checking on them. I wanted them to have to space to themselves."

"You are determined to be a good mother." Jeanette hugged her.

"I don't have many sheets so you will each have just one or two. I hope none of you get cold."

"We'll make due." Jeanette wondered if she changed the subject on purpose.

"Okay, let's go downstairs."

M&MC

Mr. Fieri was a short, bald man with a pot belly and easy smile. "Hello! Welcome to the tour!"

The family was there with a couple others.

Mr. Fieri led them through the entryway and to the living room, giving stats. He led the way into the dining room and gave the rundown of that as well. They all walked into the kitchen and he showed them nice little touches like the double ovens, the island, the huge kitchen table that was built into a booth, the bay windows and the brick pizza oven.

"I love this!" Mercedes pointed to the pizza oven. "I'm going to make pizza all the time!"

"You'll never get rid of us." Puck swore.

"Never ever." Mike agreed.

"I love pizza." Quinn wanted this place so much.

Mr. Fieri showed them the half bathroom off the kitchen before showing them the freezer then the pantry. He led the way to the laundry room then the sunroom.