:TWENTY:

Rule #6: Handling The Reunion

Chapter Twenty

Later that night after Brian fell asleep, I spurt up from another nightmare stepping on the balcony to see someone standing at the brink of the forest. I tried to make out their image but it was so hard and all I could I see was a man in full black and his eyes glowing red.

I step a bit closer to the balcony trying to figure out what he wants but he just stood there standing with his hands in his pants pocket. I felt something stir inside me, I folded my hands across my chest as the winds whips across my naked arms.

"I'm going to kill you all," The familiar voiced said through my mind in a soft husky whisper and I glance up starring in the direction of the man to see a huge a wolf. He had the body of an Elephant, His fur midnight black but his eyes bloodshot red which held greed. I wanted to go but my inner thoughts kept sledgehammering in my mind that's it better to stay inside.

I watch it turn and walk into the darkness of the forest leaving me to stare at the spot where he once stood. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding licking my dried lips slowly.

"You always love the night sky," I turn to see Harry inside my room dress in a pajamas bottom and Marina barefooted.

"And I guess I still do," I walked into my room as Brian stir and Tevon curls closer to my teddy Bear that Brian gave to me while I was sick.

"Wanna join me for a midnight snack?" he asked. "Sure," I followed him out pulling up the door silently.

I walked into the kitchen and climb onto one of the wooden stool as he took out a bowl of fruit salad placing it between us as he reach for two spoons leaving the fridge open to get the light. "Couldn't sleep?" I pulled the clear wrapper off it dropping it on the granite top.

"Odettea and I had a little disagreement." he said at me putting an apple in his mouth.

"I won't ask what but she miss you the most after you left," I raised up bending my knees and leaning on the counter as he nodded.

"Lets not talk about me, Tell me about the rivalry between Venroy and Brian. It doesn't seems to end here." he chuckled.

"Brian is willing to drop it but Venroy doesn't seems to want to. He probably thinks he going to win." I chuckled.

"If you don't mind me asking is Venroy your mate?" I glance up at him dipping my spoon in the salad.

"No," I said feeling a sudden pang of pain erect in my chest shifting my gaze to fridge lit counter top. I glance at him with unruly hair that look as if he had drags his hands it numerous times during his argument with Odettea, He had numerous tattoos insink into his body, I wonder how he manage to get to get them done so perfectly. But his eyes held the glow of my brother that I missed for those he was claimed dead, the brother that was possessive about his younger sister. Wonder if I should tell him about Dillion.

"I was just asking because you seems to like him undercover of being with Brian." he lean down starring in face.

"No I don't," I lean back picking up my spoon with fruits.

"Yes you do, admit it." he smirk.

"No,"

"Yes,"

"No,"

"Yes,"

"No,"

"Yes,"

"No, he's just a friend." I hit the counter causing him to laugh out.