:TWENTY- FIVE:

Chapter Twenty-Five

   "Byran?" I breathe starring at the duffel bags beside him in wonder. I step closer but he step back causing me to stare at him.

    He place both hands in his jeans pockets holding his head down slightly, like he was fighting to speak making me confused and nervous as Diana and Fabian step out but they stood at the door.

         "Your right," I hear him say almost quietly but loud enough for me to hear him. "What are you talking about?" I asked stepping forward.

        "We will never have what my parents have," he said sadly.

"Are you breaking up with me?" I asked seriously starring at me as he lifted his face causing his sad eyes to stare into mine.

     "I'm sorry-" he step forward

"What happen?"

    "Did Venroy threaten or say something to you?" I blurted feeling the my eyes burning with tears.

"No," he caressed my cheeks. "It wasn't him, so no need  to go break a bone on him." He said starring into my now wet eyes.

"Your the best girl I have met and you'll always be in my heart and if it wasn't for you I'll never be found." He said hugging me as tears started to stream down my cheeks as my hurting heart tore rapidly. He pulled me away as Vanessa pulled up with Venroy.

"They are my ride," he said.

"You don't have to leave," I pleaded sadly. I didn't want him to leave in this gutter of confusion, where I barely know who to trust?, who I really am?, Why everything revolve about me and what more I'm wanted for and most importantly why am I the eye of this rogue war.

     He was the sane in this confusion.

"We'll see each other again, I promise. I'll write everyday." He pulled me into a hug squeezing me slightly. I don't want him to leave. I wish you wouldn't. Can a miracle happened in just an instant.

"I want to come too and wave you goodbye." I said into his shirt. "No Sevonnia, this hard enough already." He said.

"I want to," I step away taking one of his duffel bag and walk towards the car as Diana and Fabian rushed towards me.

   "And we aren't leaving you out of our sight." Diana said climbing to into the Range Rover. The car ride was quiet and weary, I lean into Bryan's warmth savoring the last of it. I swear it was the honest thing I could depend on to soother this aching pain I'm feeling inside.

        We arrived at the train station in a couple of seconds, we all hushed out when Byran stop abruptly in front of me and Diana pulled out a dagger from under her Jacket as the scent of rogues filled my nostrils.

Can't we go anywhere without trouble. Where was the taste of a my normal life. I guess it's whitter away.

     "Do you guys smell that?" Bryan hold his head high moving from in front of me as I step out causing Diana to occupied by my side and Venroy on my right.

"Yeah rogues," Diana whispered in disgust.

"No, Sweet citrus orange." He said scanning the crowded area. "You hate orange," I blurted out question my as he drop his duffel bag and rush in the crowd as we see two rough looking guys heading in his direction.

"You guys follow him, I'll take care of the rogues." Vanessa said as Fabian pulled Diana belt from her waist and I watch it change into her whip and he rushed towards the guy on the left while Vanessa rushed towards the guy on the left.