:FOUR:

CHAPTER FOUR

          I stood in the guest room awkwardly waiting on Uncle Don to return with fresh tioletries and sheets. According to Sianna they had her mates parents over and they left earlier to go on a long vacation since their son found his mate to keep his company.

How considerate of them.

   I allow my eyes to wonder around the huge room, examing how beautiful it was from it furnitures, beige carpet and beautiful painting that hang above the bed.  It was a photo consist of the Alpha Zeke and his Luna Yenesia, with their two son Harold and Mark when they were younger.

        "Here, go ahead and shower by the time you get out the bed will be remade." he said placing the towel and rag on the bed.

"Thanks," I mumbled still staring around the room, It wasn't like I haven't seen a room before, It just held a mysterious aura.

"Sevonnia?"

"Yeah,"

"Did you feel thrill when you killed those rogue?" he asked starring at me.

"Yeah, Why?" I reply turning to face him.

"Nothing, We just haven't seen anyone killed three rogues without a scratch in ages." he said reaching for something in his pocket.

"It was no biggie, If you need help I could help later today when you go on patrol." I said wanting to do something other than be just a pack member. He didn't answer he just stare at me.

"why are you staring at me like that?"

"You just ... remind me of someone." he said but before I could question him he told me; "Go shower, I'll prepare something for you to eat."

      During my meal Uncle Don wouldn't stop staring at me, there were times when our eyes made four and he shrugs his shoulder and continue to sip his Lite beer from the blue can.

After eating he lead me back into the room where I spread out my tired body and fell sound asleep without the fear of rogues attacking me. That's what I thought;

"Run!"

"Run!"

"Run!"

A loud male voice scream at me. He was chained to a pole in a khaki shorts with dried blood on it as fresh wound with blood running down his torso as it slowly heals.

"Save yourself and her." he shouted as I felt myself running like my life depend on it. It felt thrill feeling the hot wind against my skin as I race out towards the light but I skid abruptly as few wolves barricade the entrances.

  "They corner me." I heared someone shouts aloud as the male voice shouted back.

"There's nothing I can do, we need her. I'm weak."

"Don't give up! She need us, she need to know the truth about us." a female voice shouted.

"Send  Holly a message." the voice screamed as the woman was stab in the chest.

I spurt up grasping for breathe as I held my chest searching frantically like an idiot. What could that dream mean? I mean it was blur I couldn't  make out any faces only a black wolf and a man's voice. Guess it's just a nightmare.  I wipe my face with the sheet before settling my tired self back to sleep.

                 * * *

Waking up to quiet whispers and shuffling was peaceful for as I got up and glare outside the window to see everyone eat breakfast in a buffett style. How original, I went inside to wash and brush my teeth before sprinting downstairs in my pyjamas.