THIRTY SEVEN

THE RULES OF HANDLING REJECTION

Chapter Thirty-Seven

All Rights Reserved

Sian watched his daughters asleep in the guest chambers. Sevonnia was wrapped in a multicolour quilt while her sister; Sienna lay on top holding her hand tightly yet gentle as we waited for her to awake. Sian tried his best to hide the last member of circle, but time was running out and there was no way she'll understand if he left her in the dark.

She looks so much like Amanda, he thought only her eyes she had from him but he had her courage and not the monster that rage inside. She had his wolf within her he feel it now, he felt whole. Something he never felt ever since they rip his wolf from his soul. Sienna told him that she held two wolves. His wolf shadowed her and she saw his reflection in the water. She was a pure white wolf being shadowed with his black wolf, His watch as the sliver from Sienna veins joined the Hebrew tattooed on her arm causing her to stir in her sleep.

The final blood of circle has been drawn and everything is as it supposed to be.

"We got a problem," Juana, his mate uttered into his mind, as Sevonnia scream loudly in her sleep causing his hands to shiver rapidly as Sienna spurt up touching her chest as the same burning sensation emerge deep within he Sienna spurt up still holding Sevonnia hand as her eyes flicker to dead black, as he covered his ears, for the screaming of his younger daughter that shook the entire mansion.

Juana rush in with her silver eyes and flushed face along with his father.

"What happen?" Sian father asked as Juana rushed over to her daughter as she collapsed back in the bed drained. "Diana is dead," Sian uttered sadly starring at Sevonnia asleep. He had used one of his mother strongest sleeping potions to put her to sleep so she wouldn't feel the pain of Diana dying so much like he was now.

"Please tell me this is a part of the plan," Juana stares at her mate eagerly for an answer, while he tries to mask his emotions away from his father, but the old man knows him to well.

"No," he got up. "Dianna was the perfect bate, she was the closet to Sevonnia heart and she needed to find me. Her mother will do anything to find us." He uttered starring at both his daughters.

"Where are you going?" his father ask.

"To mom lounge to find a portion to mask the circle scent until both my girls are ready. Because this is going to get bloody." He growled the last part before stepping into the hallway.

"Sian," Juana got up to reach out to him.

"No one mess with my family. Heston is going pay for this." He growled.

"He's your brother son."

"He lost that title years ago Dad and they both got to pay for what he did to mom." Sian growled causing his father to turn away from him and he steps into the hallway and vanish down the hallway to his mother cave.

Juana kisses her daughter head as her she stare at Sevonnia beside her. Her black hair was sprawl across the white pillow, her crack lips stood slightly ajar while she sleeps. Sian's mother mark embedded her right arm, it was much more visible. She feels great power radiating from her body, If only she knows how powerful she was. She didn't need anyone to help her kill anyone; she had it in her blood stream.

She just needs to discover that strength deep within her.

She was plagues with the power of a dark witch and strength of a hybrid. She could be and do anything she wants, the only thing that scares her is that if she will believe what her father will tell her and not the stories they made up. Bruises and betrayal from your own blood will burn you alive, no matter how much you try to forgive. Juana just hope that she doesn't let monster within take her soul, because it would be so cold and cruel if her destiny turn out like hers.

Brad appears at the doorway sceptically. "You can come in sweetie," she told their young brother, who stood in the doorway with a wooden truck in his hand. His mustard yellow eyes roam the room rapidly before rushing over to her. She lifted him up and he fights a bit to go between the girls.

"Sis," he mumbled in glee as he pushes between both girls. He drops the wooden truck and touches their faces both at the same time. "Let them sleep sweetheart," she lifted him up onto her lap. "Play," he pointed to his truck that was now floating in the air slightly. Brad has Sian blood running through him, his short jet black hair matches Sian's own and his powers just keep escalating unknowingly.

"Ok, but let's take it outside." She stood up reaching for his truck before pulling up the door slightly ajar and went down the hallway towards his room to cuddle him to bed. It was the only thing to keep her mind away from the thoughts of the war that will break soon.

It will seal and break everyone at the same time.