:EIGHT:

Chapter Eight

The wind whip my hair against my face as Dillion pulled me to the unknown. He had his huge hands holding mine as we stroll into through the dry forest. We came out on a dirt road where a bike stood with two helmets.

"What are we doing here?" I asked with a smile and he grab my waist, pulled me close and capture my lips with his warm with ones.

The kiss ignite with sparks and fireworks as he deepen the kiss pressing me closer to his hard one. He made love to her mouth possesively, arrogantly  yet gentle. I was lost in the kiss until he raised his head starring into my glossy brown ones, he peck them again.

"I fix the bike and I want us to try it out." he circled his hands around my waist.

"Us?" I question starring at his bike that stood all in one piece.

"Yea." he said bending a little as he picked me up and place me on the bike, allowing me to put on the helmet as he did the same.

He grabbed my hands placing them securely around his waist as he started to rev the bike.

He shot off in full speed as we end down the road and I lean up and realize that something didn't  feel right as I glance before us to notice that the road as a dead end and I swiftly reach into his Jacket pocket to retrieve a pocket knife.

"I hate rogues!" he growl as he jump off and I stab myself into the arm thrice when I hear someone shouting my name....

        "Sevonnia!" Brian shouted grabbing a towel from the kitchen counter as I glance down at my bleeding arm with the knife dripping my blood in the other hand.

I drop the knife on the granite counter causing to clatter noisily as I grab the towel and wipe the remaining blood from my now healed arm.

"Why would you just stab yourself?" he asked.

"Do you wanna see a doctor?" Dyna, Brian Grandmother asked.

"Nothing!, And I'm fine." I said walking towards the skin to watch my hands. I guess I went into unwanted dream land. At first I was helping to cut up vegetables, while his granparents  talk about how they met with the instant mate spark and live forever causing me to drift off into unwanted dream land.

They all looked at me curiously as I took out a new knife to continue cutting the vegetables.

"Hell No," Brian blurted out taking the knife my hands. "No way I'm letting you handle another sharp object." he said placing back the knife in the holder as I glance over at his grandparents who nodded in approval.

How did Amanda survive this?

I know she said I should stab away the vision or otherwise know as unwanted dreams but it's going to be crucial stabbing myself in random areas. But I don't really care.

"So are you guys going to the P.A.D.?" Eric, granddad asked trying to break the 'me stabbing myself' incident away.

"What's the PAD?" I question starring at Brian.

"The Pack Annual Dance. It we're they celebrate the thousands year our pack have exists." Brian said unhappy tone.

"Cheer up son, I'm sure this year will be different. You got a girl to go with this time." he pull Brian towards.

"Yeah an actual girl." Dyna chuckled. I stare at him wanting to know what she mean by an actual girl.

"It's a fool story." he shrugged picking up a  few carrot that I have dice and eat them.